[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to get out of the shitcoins markets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

They're beginning to rebound, But I think it's in for a collapse once people realize how useless they are. The only coins with some future seem to be btc/ltc and maybe eth
>>
If you ever have to sit and think "Does this service really need it's own token?" Then it is a shitcoin.
>>
yup time to GTFO
gamble on some long term hodls and put the majority in bitcoin
als LTC is a useless shitcoin too, but its your money
>>
>>2705260
implying SNGLS isnt solid, normie friendly and likely to take off once it gets one (1) main stream artist supporting it (which they will when they realize the economical advantages)
>>
>>2705286
Yup. Just pick 1 or 2 shit coins max for long term hold and the rest in BTC. This shit coin craze phase is nearing completion.
>>
>>2705260
>maybe eth
eth doesn't have much of a future since its price now is just based on a bunch of fake projects and devs control too much. reputation matters.

you're right that most shitcoins suck but there's nothing stopping a new coin from coming out that is legitimate. even bitcoin is useless in its current stage, but the tech behind crypto is inevitably going to become popular. whether that means buy coins or invest in the companies directly that adopt the tech, you're still likely to make money short term.
>>
>>2705260
wot? why are boomers talking about crypto? kys.
>>
>>2705260
It's funny how the imagine you used contradicts what you're arguing for. Look at the Biz catalog, look at the reddit forums, look at all the posts everywhere online asking when BTC will crash in August. There is nothing but fear. That is why I will hold. I will not sell a single thing. I will be greedy when fools are fearful.
>>
>>2705260
You are fearful. I'm buying.
>>
>>2705260
Warren Buffet is a colossal faggot.
>>
buy xmr
>>
>>2705260
I think you should get out of bitcoin and invest all your money in the stockmarket. The Fed just said the markets will never crash again in our lifetime and we will never see a banking crisis because the banks have all kinds o capital. Stockmarket 45k by october. Bitcoin 400 by september. Sell now, get in the stockmarket by september.
>>
>>2705370
this

also a complete scumbag that does pretty much the opposite of his public persona

dont' buy the humble midwestern stick complete wallstreet shark
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.