[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This system is disgusting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

All about profits. They will lie about anything they can. Poison your food, your land. They will make you work the majority of your life for paper they print for free. They will have you work 30 years for a house that takes 2 months to build.

We have to play their game, but we have to be smart about it and make the game easier and better for the generations after us. I just can't help but feel like anytime I'm getting ahead I'm screwing someone over.

>make product
> have to use cheap foreign labor to compete with prices
>have to sell to people and take their money
>have to advertise and compete with crooked jew companies
>essentially you become what you hate

By property to rent out
>force someone to pay extremely high prices for a sub par living space
>you know that ate just dollar signs to you
>can pay for years and randomly lose their job and you throw them out like a bag of meat.

I'm not gonna make it bros. This system disgusts me, but I feel trapped. I don't want to be a eageslave the rest if my life, but i don't want to lose my humanity. What do?
>>
File: fatality.jpg (131KB, 983x713px) Image search: [Google]
fatality.jpg
131KB, 983x713px
>>2704797
Dark Knight Feelin'
Die and be a hero
or live long enough to see yourself become a villain
>>
just buy as many bitcoin as you can OP
then we can fund the fourth reich and bring justice to these jew bankers
>>
>>2704824
The monetary system really is pure evil. We should teach people to be self sufficient, instead of relying on money to fix everything. I just feel like it's beyond repair, i feel like we've been here before and we get wiped out and just start over.

For the record i have 10k in crypto, but someones gonna have to hold my bags.
>>
>>2704797
>what is fiat currency, or should we all trade chickens for clothes for milk
>house take two month to build because you have fucking 25 guys working hard on it for two months to do everything from cement work to plumbing to electrcity
empathy is a feminine trait, kill it inside you, or else every step you take forward you will feel bad and want to stop and help those who have fallen behind and in doing so you will never go anywhere
>gotta break a few eggs to make a cake
>>
>>2704970
Yes at least the cows and chickens are cows and chickens and not worthless paper. You can't print cows and chickens.

In communties people would help each other build houses.

Empathy is a human trait, i wouldn't expect a lion to show me any.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.