[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy high sell low strategy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0359.jpg (95KB, 750x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
95KB, 750x890px
Tell me why I should buy LTC right now? Buying now would be total FOMO (pic related)
>>
Don;t buy now, the only people saying buy now are those that were stupid enough to do it themselves and now they are relying on more idiots to support the price.
If you want a good buy today look at QRL.
>>
because LTC is incredibly undervalued right now.

when segwit gets activated with BTC you will be able to trade BTC -> LTC without the need for an exchange or shapeshift.io

LTC will forever be tied to BTC.

there's 21 mil bitcoins

there's 84 mil litecoins

that means 1 litecoin should be worth .25 bitcoin. litecoin is only worth .02 bitcoin

do you see why you should buy litecoin now?
>>
>>2704720
finally got to use that expensive ass drawing tablet ay?
>>
>>2704748
>1 litecoin should be worth .25 bitcoin
>There are people who believe this
>>
>>2704766

it's basic math. a side effect of segwit will be the organic transition into litecoin as a sister chain of bitcoin. once people realize the true worth of litecoin plenty of speculators will invest money into it. probably go way over that .25 btc ratio but eventually the market will right the ship.
>>
>>2704816
I would start saving every pink wojak if I was you, you are going to need them.
>>
>>2704816
>>2704748
why shouldn't it just lower the value of both by increasing supply of available crypto currencies?

are litecoins made from bitcoins?
>>
>>2704834

it might just do that in the short term.

i'm talking long term hodling here.
>>
>>2704748
Why would the exchange rate be tied to the circulation ratio?
>>
>>2704893

because these coins will be intertwined.

if crypto is going to scale to the masses, to the visa network levels and beyond it needs to be on multiple block chains that are connected.

think of it as them being essentially the same currency but a bitcoin is a one dollar bill while a litecoin is a quarter.

there will be others as well.
>>
>>2704816
>>2704748
>>2704932
The old saying that "Litecoin is the silver to Bitcoin's gold" is becoming entirely true.

this guy gets it.

Also look up the little known coin C-bit. We might see C-bit pull a Bitcoin Plus sometime in the future....its the pennies to BTC
>>
>>2704932
What new forces do you believe are going to redefine the BTC/LTC exchange rate once atomic trading hits the ground? Sure, they become easily and cheaply interchangeable, but then what? If the desire for LTC isn't proportional to the desire for BTC (due to fewer services accepting LTC) then the value isn't magically going to remain proportional; offer and demand needs to be taken into account.

I'm banking on LTC gaining on BTC but I'm much more conservative than those anticipating 400%~500% gains.
>>
$51.59

Tick tock.
>>
>>
>anti LTC brigade still in full panic

This is how I know LTC will continue up.
>>
>>2705129
the desire for litecoin will increase when bitcoin transactions get stuck in the mempool again.

businesses can accept litecoin just the same as bitcoin, and with litcoin's faster block generation, they'll probably opt for litecoin desu

i'm not anticipating these huge gains anytime soon. segwit will get activated next month but it wont be operational for probably another year.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.