[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best pnd around /biz/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tgrtgrrht.png (7KB, 243x513px) Image search: [Google]
tgrtgrrht.png
7KB, 243x513px
Give me your best pnd around /biz/.
>>
File: 9999.png (222KB, 609x614px) Image search: [Google]
9999.png
222KB, 609x614px
https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/

learn to lurk
>>
>>2704407
fuck off, thnx
>>
>>2704407
wow, 1500 active members. how much BTC are going to be pumped in the next coin?
>>
>>2704421
250 or so
>>
>>2704434
interesting. easy 5x. Do you have any info on how much they accumulate before p?
>>
>>2704482
they dont
>>
>>2704434
you here?
>>
>>2704482
they dump it on the members and the members will dump on normies if they're lucky.
>>
>>2704501
okay. gonna gamble with less than 1 btc this time.
>>
Soulcoin is going to pump tonight and it won't take much
>>
File: 1329589388322.jpg (28KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
1329589388322.jpg
28KB, 442x330px
>>2704501
>they dont
>>
>>2704540
watch graphs senpai
>>
>>2704592
I did. looks good to me. Im in.
>>
>>2704407
The initial pump lasted less than a minute, just a bait to lure suckers in their scam.
>>
>>2704999
since they dont accumulate, how the fuck can they control the pump retard? its just a signal
>>
>>2704999
looks more like a signal to me. maybe I am wrong, but if you look in the last day or two before the pump, there are no obvious signs of accumulation to me.
>>
Yeah its pretty clear they dont prepump, i been involved in the last 3 pumps and made solid money
>>
>>2705021
hahaha pajeet getting mad we know your tactics faggot
>>
>>2705387
you stupid faggots should realize that there are a lot of other ways of monetizing a pump group besides pre-pumping, i know for sure that they are selling the pump signal, like talking to some shitcoin owners before and selling the pump signal to them in exchange for btc
>>
>>2705418
besides pre-pump accumulation
>>
Is the next pump on this Weekend? Thats what these guys say https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
>>
>>2705021
I've seen enough of these scam coin pumps to recognize the pattern: single green candle stick with a long wick. The abnormally long wick is an indicator of a poor attempt at price manipulation. It doesn't matter to me how they do it.
>>
>>2705443
you must be either a fucking retard, either a novice, there are literally 21398129823189 hourly green candles on any possible shitcoin, learn to fucking read a chart, pre-pump green candles have TONS OF BTC in them, not 0.2 or some shit, omfg
>>
>>2705452
Whatever. I've only seen those long wicks on scam coins. If those scammers want people to fall for their scams, they should at least make the candles look natural.
>>
>>2705465
look at any possible shitcoin on any exchange and post a screenshot of one who doesnt have random green candles from time to time
>>
>>2705473
I was talking about the wicks on the green candles, not the green candles themselves. Only scam coins have these super long wicks. Examples: SPHR, UNB, 1ST.
>>
>>2705554
same shit my friend for all of theme
>>
>>2705620
them*
>>
just checked like 20 shitcoins, it is true, most have random candles occasionally. fuck it, i am down with 1btc with this pump group this weekend. i will post a thread on how it went. so, either this group will go up or down.
>>
>>2704407
Good find
>>
>>2705927
Your such a newfag. They have been around for some time. Dont fuck up.
>>
>>2706069
You act like a newfag yourself. I have been riding all kinds of coins and making massive gains. The key is to have good internet and sleight of hand. You must, at least, try making a buy and sell order on Bittrex before you participate.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.