[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will americas economy ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: us flag.gif (7KB, 490x260px) Image search: [Google]
us flag.gif
7KB, 490x260px
will americas economy ever recover?
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 224x225px
It has been. We will probably see another crash in 3-5 years, however. It's coming to that point in the cycle. Now, will income inequality ever begin to even out? Will the middle class begin to grow again. I have optimism, but only because I don't want to see it crumble. Love this cunt too much to bear to see it get much worse than it is.
>>
>>2703825
asking the wrong question

will our military ever be outmatched

the answer is no, yurocucks with our bases scattered around your countries, no.
>>
>>2703858
china already owns most of americas industry, we cant recover
>>
>>2703884
china has a better military, a military bound by honour not greed
>>
File: 1441771671751.jpg (16KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1441771671751.jpg
16KB, 235x215px
>OP asks question
>starts shilling like a retard

Never change, chink
>>
>>2703901
Found the millennial.
>>
>>2703825
No it won't.

>>2703858
>Will the middle class begin to grow again.
The middle class is doomed, only whites and asians can build a middle class, since the USA are becoming beaner central and whites are already a minority in births it will just go downward to become a slightly better Argentina.
>>
What coin is this?
>>
>>2703953
to tell the thruth im hoping to move to japan or china to escape niggers
>>
>>2703884
That military that is costing a fortune? You think it's going to stay on top when the funds run dry?
It'll be the USSR all over again, huge military that they can't afford to actually maintain leading to massive mothballing.
>>
>>2703901
>a military bound by honour not greed
>china

gtfo
>>
>>2703884
I think the only people caring about that are the US itself. Seriously why the fuck wouldn't anyone be proud of military?
Just buy a fast car if your cock is that pathetic
>>
>>2703969
china poverty 1-2%
us poverty 50%
>>
File: 2435234563.gif (22KB, 675x345px) Image search: [Google]
2435234563.gif
22KB, 675x345px
>>2703967
we are the doomsday preppers of international superpowers.

see that chart? thats called world domination
>>
>>2703901
china has the force projection of a wet sock
>>
>>2704004
it is the future
>>
>>2703965
You should better support the creation of a white ethnostate in NA, it's not like you don't have the place of it.
>>
>>2703999
Then why don't you just go to war with Russia instead of sticking to proxy wars in Korea, Vietnam and Syria? Oh that's right all the spending on earth can't stop an ICBM...
>>
>>2704023
rome was not conquered in a day
>>
>>2703999
>Spending billions you don't have
>>2703858
>Why are we so poor!?

I'm sure these things are not related and America will be great again in no time :^)
>>
File: 162808895.jpg (63KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
162808895.jpg
63KB, 612x408px
>>2703999
That's called an increasing burden.
Trump bitched about europeans not paying for american bases on their soil but Obama was already asking them to spend more in defence (ie: "buy our weapons please").

And that's not talking about how much the US military became a welfare kingdom during the last two decades filled with women and trannies, I'm sure there are dozens of billions of cuts doable just by removing all the civilians with a shiny grade.
>>
>>2703858
Trump is pouring fuel on the fire with his tax cuts for the wealthy disguised as 'healthcare reform'

>>2703884
America spends more on it's military then the next 13 countries COMBINED - 12 of which are our allies.

>>2703891
China does own a disproportionate percent of American industries and debt, but what's most troubling is all the money that China is investing in third world nations.

>>2703953
That's fucking retarded. It has nothing to do with race. It's Money is free speech + Money in politics = Pur elected officials are no longer representative of the American people. The result of this is things like the Bush Era Tax cuts and huge deregulation (a word that doesn't mean 'more jobs!' - it means corporations can fuck your daughter in the ass while poisoning your water and only get hit with a pussy ass fine)

>>2703967
Yup. At least a few people are learning from history.
>>
File: 53F8A2323C6A600029.jpg (64KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
53F8A2323C6A600029.jpg
64KB, 800x448px
>>2703884
USA military is like that big and tall abuser at school. Stupid and strong. Everbody is scared of him, but as soon as somebody don't have anything else to lose and attack him, the rest will corner the abuser like a flock of crows.
>>
>>2704095
> Spending trillions on wars with most of the money being funneled directly toward privately owned weapons manufacturers that donated millions in political contributions to the politicians in power
> A government that vilified Muslims (even though 20 years ago no one gave a shit about then and their religion has existed for nearly 1,800 years) to perpetuate the wars that are making the contractors rich
> A 24 Hour news cycle that's bread and butter is scaring the American people

I'm happy these wars are working out so well though. It's been a much better investment then sending every American that wanted to attend college there for free - making us more competitive in a global market - AND completely funding universal healthcare. Those two things could have been completely funded by our 1.4 TRILLION dollar war on a country that didn't have a single person contribute to 9/11 or any weapons of mass destruction. Look it up.
>>
>>2704127
Wow, look at all those cunts cheating and the drill instructor not even opening a can on them. Pathetic.
>>
>>2703901
>china has a better military, a military bound by honour not greed

This might be the dumbest (and cringest) shit I've read all year.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.