[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dropshipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

ebay sales tax is 10%, how the fuck do I overcome that? doesn't that suck all of your profit?
>>
>>2703187
No, what sucks your profit is being undercut by Chinese people who can ship for next to nothing
>>
Ehhh... have to have high enough Profit Margins to make it worth it. There are only a few ways on eBay you can get High Profit Margins...

All of my ideas involve Replacement Parts. We've been doing this for over 20 Years.

Buy Broken & Used for $200 -> Repair and Full Restoration -> Sell for $2500 | Or just the Individual Parts
>>
>>2703201
That has always been a real problem. The US Post Office actually has a deal with China where if they give us Bulk Mail we will cut them a huge Discount...

So China just Accumulates these in their Post so they can get the Big Discount for their Citizens.

Kinda BS!
>>
>>2703222
I also had Chinese people blatantly rip off my original products, stealing my titles, descriptions and images
>>
>>2703228
Chinese people as an ethnicity have been the biggest bunch of assholes I've ever come across. I'm not surprised.
>>
>>2703187
Become a powerseller, the fees are lower.
>>
>>2703282
They make Jews seem pleasant.
>>
>>2703358
I've done business with Jews. They're greedy and frugal but they'll never turn down a good deal. Ever. Chinks will back out for no reason whatsoever and fuck you every chance they get. Asians are the most miserable bunch of cunts I've ever done business with. Shitty products and shitty business mindset. I'd rather deal with columbians in the coke trade during the 80s than the chinks of today.
>>
>>2703502
i'm in hospitality and have to deal with Chinks everyday. Rude as fuck. I find treating them like shit is the only way to get them to respect you.
>>
>>2703525
Americans are the single worst people in the world when it comes to hospitality.
They expect to be treated like royalty when abroad, even when they are on a budget.

I'd much rather deal with the Chinese, they are much quieter and would voice any discomforts in a quiet corner, as opposed to blurting out for all to hear, as a fat American cunt would.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.