[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Proof of iron hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170704-080456.png (103KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170704-080456.png
103KB, 1080x2220px
ITT: Proof of iron hands
>>
>>2703057
>couldve sold at first peak and rebuy at bottom
>thinks iron hands are a good thing
>>
>>2703066
>thinks he can predict reversals with his TA meme
>doesn't actually read and use TA, just his made up version
>>
>>2703066
[Crystal Ball Intensifies]
>>
File: Capture.png (79KB, 1347x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
79KB, 1347x450px
>>2703080
who EVER could've predicted the bitcoin dips, such impossible, ta is very meme
>>
>>2703071
You don't need to know TA to understand that when things hit ATHs 9 times out of 10 they're going to go back down.

The "strong hands" meme refers to not panic selling or selling at a loss. Not taking profits is just retarded. Good job, anon. You're retarded.
>>
>>2703089
The last three dips haven't been from anywhere near ATH, pull your head out your ass.
>>
>>2703088
you can use TA to predict when something is going to happen though, but you can't tell if it's going to dip or pump

so its still a 50/50 chance
>>
>>2703066
>t. delusional daytrader

i sincerely hope every single one of you degenerates gets left behind when you meme graphs and TA's shits on you and your coin moons hard after you've sold
>>
>>2703101
no. if you use the triangle alone you have no idea if it goes up or down.

literally every other indicator said up.

RSI showed hidden bullish divergence, ichimoku showed 0 signs of a tk cross, MACD had fully corrected down the the base line.

Just drawing a triangle is the basics lmao.
>>
>>2703088
>who EVER could've predicted the bitcoin dips, such impossible, ta is very meme

Considering all the panic selling you see on that graph, probably not many. Markets will stay irrational longer than you can stay liquid.
>>
>>2703100
You don't think any of the coins in OPs portfolio where at ATHs on that spike? Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>2703117
I've no idea what OP has in his portfolio, cocksucker.
>>
>>2703116
it wasn't irrational behaviour. it is manipulation. the majority are sheep and do what the market makers want them to do.

However you can see with the divergence right before the break out that a significant amount of traders with capital priced in the bounce off the side/bottom of the triangle beforehand, so we didn't touch the very edges of the triangle last time

it's completely reasonable all around.
>>
>>2703144
TA isn't completely without value, but compared to fundamentals its astrology tier.

TA is biggest strength is identifying trends, but even that is still a lacking indicator anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.