[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numeraire General: The Future of Crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493376683495.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493376683495.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
Who else thinks liftoff is imminent? Patterns emerging reveal a reverse cup. Volume is down but that means perfect time to buy as it is the sign of a flagpole formation.
>>
>>2702770
it will never go up to where i bought it
>>
Yeah it feels like it's about to lift off. Bought some more. Unfortunately bought at 0,018 at first.
>>
Where do you believe price movements come from? I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding that a lot of people have with technical analysis.

For example: If you notice a large amount of buy volume, over a certain short time interval, what implication does that give you? If people want lots of something, as implied by volume, what generally happens to price (and the opposite sense for sell volume)?

If price is a depends on volume, and, specifically, the movements of price are determined by the levels of both sell and buy volume, then does it not make sense to draw conclusions from trends by following (in some manner) these two. Whether it be momentum indicators, candle sticks, moving averages. They all stem from these basic concepts of volume and price.

There is nothing wrong with making speculation based on these studies. I'll never understand where or when this idea of "randomness" in the market got such a stronghold foothold on /biz/.

It is wise to follow both fundamentals and technicals. Don't fall for the trap of having your opinion blind you from helpful insights.
>>
>>2702921
*If price depends on volume
>>
>>2702921
>draw c

Friend, I read your comment twice over and while I do agree, I'm not certain what your conclusion. Are you saying OP's attempt at TA sucks and is based on nothing?
>>
>>2702963
Isn't OP being sarcastic? If OP isn't, apologies, ignore what I said.
>>
>>2702983

I figured OP was serious
>>
File: 1324765833693.jpg (35KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1324765833693.jpg
35KB, 680x453px
>>2702770
Can anyone explain this shit to me? So the best analysts get rewarded with NMR, which then lets those players manipulate the market, then they can forecast based on their manipulation to acquire more NMR, rinse and repeat

How the fuck could this not crash and burn?
>>
>>2703010
Scientist and numerai have an insensitive to keep the price high so they will hold.

Payouts of numeraire have been decreased by 90% so it's in the scientists their best interest to hold won numeraire and not to dump it.
>>
isn't this thing literally worth at most $15
>>
>>2703598
Not quite. I think this is one the misunderstandings why it is continuing to drop.

The creator of the coin said he would initially value it around 15$.

He made no mention of the future. But the "it's only worth 15$" idea stuck around with a lot of people.
>>
>>2703802
did 15$ come from a mathematical calulcation, or just kinda his opinion?
>>
>>2703871
Just what he thinks really. There is no real way to value a coin like this so the market just takes a run with it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.