[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH/USD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

The meme lines don't lie /biz/

Judgement day is afoot.

Moon or Doom?
>>
>>2702755
moon. whole market is going to bull until the end of july.
>>
>>2702779
STOP PULLING SHIT OUIT YOUR FUCKING ASS.
I HATE BIZ
>>
Doom. whole market is going to bear until the end of july.
>>
>>2702755
unsure, will the fear about Aug 1st kick in ?
>>
Looks like a brief downward move, and that trendline implies support? Interesting. That overall low buy volume and flattening MACD seem to support that too, not too familiar with clouds but it also seems to support a slight downward move.

Let's see what happens.
>>
>>2702779
>>2702791
>/biz/ is always wrong

going straight horizontal
>>
>>2702791
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2702755
I think everything is getting ready to run for ATH again.
>>
>>2702831
Except BAT fuck that coin
>>
>>2702755
ANY OF YOU GUYS INVESTING WITH MONEY THEY CAN'T LOSE:

Don't go by technical analysis. It's horseshit. Go by fundamentals and hold.
>>
ETH IS GOING TO FLASH CRASH MOON OR SOON
>>
This guy gave a pretty good analysis. tl;dr the market is indecisive but 6 touches on the downtrend line suggests that the bulls might take control.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6kzxqc/ta_sr_fib_retracements_and_trendlines/

inb4 fuck reddit
>>
>>2702755
Should I use bitcoin for buying coins and/or selling?

Which sites should I buy bitcoin with and which site should I sell other coins with?
>>
>>2702967
Most big exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex require you to have BTC to buy other coins.

Use Coinbase to buy Bitcoin and then transfer that to Bittrex and use that to trade coins.
>>
File: 1499083723021.jpg (38KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1499083723021.jpg
38KB, 500x522px
Time to start buying ethereum goys, its low atm so remember,
Sell low buy high
>>
it's breaking out as we speak. i don't think it will be a gigantic rally but maybe we'll touch $287/289
>>
Downward diagonals break up, fucking retard.
>>
>>2702755
Continuation of (downward) trend.
>>
>>2703055

bad advice. ethereum hodlers are gonna lose faith and switch to LTC.
>>
>>2703486
When the crash comes people will be switching into fiat. ETH is half of what's sustaining the entire altcoin rally
>>
>>2702755

Personally, I'm hoping for a hard crash (>-60%) so I can buy. ETH should be a longtime investment.

It's similar to Microsoft and the New Economy: good projects will survice the bubble and rise even further.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.