[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the greatest digital snake oil salesman of a generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: buterin111.jpg (151KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
buterin111.jpg
151KB, 940x627px
Was he the greatest digital snake oil salesman of a generation?
>>
Yes, maybe the best snake oil salesman in history.
>>
>>2699515
>>2699510
You guys are just mad that you didn't buy the snake oil when it dipped, and now my snake oil is going to the holographic moon
>>
>>2699510
well i for one never trust someone that likes ass play. but i will confirm it will moon soon so better buy
>>
WTF are you talking about. Im in at 10 and so should you if you wouldnt have been such a pussy. MAD GAINZ desdu forever
>>
Part of the reason his Scamcoin had some mild success was because he looks the part: a socially awkard autist that looks like he just escaped from Auschwitz.

For some strange reason clueless people have faith in that, if he was relatively normal eth would of gone nowhere
>>
>>2699906
Yea you know not to mention the immense backing ethereum has due to its professional nature and the fact that thousands of developers are working with it. Buy the dip or don't be mad in a few days.
>>
>>2699906
I trust him because he looks like he has never seen a vagina
>>
>>2700884
>thousands of developers are working with it.

For scamcoin ICOs that clog up the network
>>
>>2701027
Toyota...mastercard...the clearing house for the new York stock exchange that does literal quadrillions a year. A regulatory hurdle was just voted on in Delaware and guess who the prominent attorney llp was? The one that works directly with eth. Get ready for another moon, I warned ya!
>>
>>2701027
Singapore is putting their currency on etherium....i mean shit literally the government of Illinois is working with ethereum it goes on and on. The fud on here is rampant, unchecked, and obviously insidious.
>>
>>2701097
They use a private chain, which basically means they're just using the open source code for their own unique projects lol.
>>
>>2701109
>Implying using a private chain won't increase the value of the public.
>>
>>2701135
>basically admitting eth is a scam, since its value comes entirely from the public not understanding anything about it
>>
i've been watching the Eth charts on Gdax tonight and as soon as the price starts to go up, huge sell walls get put up. this shit is so manipulated it's ridiculous
>>
File: giphy.gif (812KB, 245x152px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
812KB, 245x152px
>>2701191
>not realizing ICOs and investors are expected to liquidate some of their insane gains
this is how the game works you fuckwit. if you had any sense, you'd realize sell walls aren't permanent and you'd be stocking up for when the next burst happens.

You do realize ETH and BTC are tightly coupled at this point and that ETH isn't going away, right?
>>
>>2701216
so you are just accumulating waiting for the next ETH pump? when will you be selling if i may ask?
>>
>>2701283
I personally won't sell until it reaches at least $500.

I'm also hodling long term because there are some interesting features on the roadmap (see link below)

I'm also not day trading and only have 6k invested that I'm OK with losing if, for some (very unlikely) reason, eth loses a shitload of market cap and doesn't recover.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jyn9y/ethereum_the_hodlors_that_love_them/
>>
>>2701345
thank you for your response
>>
>>2701023
In a prehistoric setting he would fall on the first mammoth hunt and never procreate. But sexual selection had other plans.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.