[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill time: All the cryptocurrency whales got together and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: reee.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
Redpill time:

All the cryptocurrency whales got together and unilaterally decided that BTC will be the reigning champion roughly 4 months ago. In preparation for this, they devise a way to acquire more BTC. Instead of putting new money into the market they went all in on the cheapest top 10 alt coins and artificially cut all the supplies to make the market rise. After August 1st they will dump all altcoins, leaving BTC as the reigning champ with ~90% of the supply in their hands.

Smart contracts, zk transactions, lightning network etc. will all be coming to BTC, and it will become the new world currency.
>>
Wale here. We have indeed been exploiting the shitcoin market to accumulate more Bitcoins with ease. Get out of them while you still can.
>>
>>2699019
Wow, amazing analysis, 4chan User: hfwcI3Dy! This is why I like, comment and subscribe to all of your posts! The world can truly be a cruel place sometimes, but luckily heroes like him are always there to stop evil in its tracks! Wow! America is such an amazing place!
>>
File: bluepills.jpg (48KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
bluepills.jpg
48KB, 600x601px
/biz/ only sells bluepills.

The only believe the lies they promote and nothing else.

If they did they would have to wakeup and see that they will never run the ship.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (107KB, 1322x430px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
107KB, 1322x430px
I'm gonna pump and dump another shitcoin with a few % of my portfolio to accumulate more tasty bitcoins. And no it's not gonna be this shitcoin, faggots.
>>
So, what is your source for this OP. I ENJOY LARPING but you need to pretend a bit better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.