[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so undervalued ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: GRC.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
GRC.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
This has to moon soon !
Great potential !
>>
>>2698946
because its actually shit?
>>
>>2698946
Yet another shitty blockchain based scam coin designed to line Goldman Sachs pockets with fresh souls that will do anything for a quick buck.
>>
>>2698946
I love gridcoin, I love the principle behind it, and I love that you're not only just contributing to the coin, but to scientific research itself
>>
>>2698968
For fucks sake do you even hear yourself piercing the knife in your brothers back with this shit?

Let me guess it makes it easier when you don't have to look them in the face?
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 260x195px
one of the few high quality usefulcoins
goldman sachs hates these, they want you to put all your money in ETH and ETH derivatives
>>
Honestly hope the price drops more to keep buying.
>>
>>2698958
yet another lost /pol/tard. kys
>>
>>2698946
Holding 44K of these bad boys, I am ready. Anyone who thinks this is a shitcoin is a fool.
>>
>>2698946
I love Gridcoin (it's the only thing I mine), but please keep this bullshit shilly pnd garbage to yourself. Treating it like some kind of shitcoin ultimately hinders its natural growth, and it's just disgraceful.

>>2698958
You're retarded. Do some research.
>>
>>2699037
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/06/us/suicide-texting-manslaughter-trial.html

You proxy?
>>
>>2699065
Same. I like the coin for what it does. Also I think BOINC works great.
>>
>>2699087
Yep. Gotta love BOINCing the night away.
>>
The coin is useless to those who hold it. In order to get the network to do your work, you have to contact the devs. It's a centralized golem that only solves one problem. The only reason it has value at all is because it's a neat idea and contributes to genuine research.
>>
>>2699166
It's not 100% useless, it's a currency. Good way to pay for the energy cost of BOINC while making a genuine positive contribution to science.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.