[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NMR Bagholders General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: NumeraiHP2.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NumeraiHP2.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Who else /boughtthedip/?
Managed to accumulate 50 NMR anyone else on board?
>>
Sold at 600 bought at 140. Going to the moon off the backs of weak handed anons
>>
>>2698394
I'm holding onto this one and just got 10 more. It's gonna be a very interesting token for sure
>>
volume about to drop off the front page. coin is dead as dead can be.
>>
>>2698381
I thought I bought the dip. Turned out to be the top. Now my NMR is in that wallet I'm too cheap to send eth to. Bagholding for ever.
>>
Its bleeding volume atm, but I'm in around 130 and like the project looking to accumulate around 150
>>
>>2698549
keep an eye on it though, this coin is spooky and I made 120 (off 200) by riding waves while the volume was bleeding.

Fibonaci though dicates if it does pump it will not be that high

I expect sideways action
>>
>>2698381
i have some, but this coin doesn't make sense to me
the quants that suck ass will lose their NMR and need to buy more
eventually they will run out of money
the quants that win will get NMR for days, and probably sell the excess
am i understanding this wrong?
>>
>>2698568
they reduced the payouts by 90% so there is more incentive for the quants/traders to hold
>>
>>2698568
I don't fucking know anymore. I bought at 0.045 and will wait forever.

I can hope for a steady raise towards it in a year or so I think.
>>
>>2698589
i bought in close to those levels too
i hope we make it, bro
>>
>>2698568
The lost NMR gets destroyed so the supply will decrease and the payouts were reduced like the other guys said. We'll have to see but I predict that the more people who use this platform the faster the tokens will get destroyed therefore increasing the value. It already showed potential to reach $170
>>
>>2698692
That 170$ was due to pure hype. The true value lies somewhere around 30$.

There are a few possibilities to get out:

1) Get lucky with some accumulating whale pumping & dumping.

2) Some random news flash makes normies flood in.

"numeraire had X profit, scientists payed out in.. bla bla bla"

Either way this coin is trash, make sure to dump when you have the chance.
>>
>>2698381
nice i just bought 100k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.