[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litecoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: litecoin x bitcoin.jpg (56KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
litecoin x bitcoin.jpg
56KB, 1000x563px
I'm going to give you guys a heads up since I know 99% of people won't listen anyway.

There's going to be a drive to bring LTC down to 35$, possibly 32$ if they can manage it, but they think 35$ is pushing it for now. Currently it's being pumped up and hyped with people shilling potentially positive news and potentially negative BTC/ETH news. This is going to have a sudden reversal in one of the coming days. It will likely happen over a few hours, nothing as suddenly as 205$ crash a week back. Apparently there's too much bulk in the market to force it down so quickly? Anyway, LTC might go up another dollar or two before coming down HARD. Expect all the markets to follow to some degree, but LTC will be hit the hardest. It'll come with the tail end of the upcoming dip. The goal is to overvalue LTC on the market and make people think it's going to go to $100. If they can get it to hit an ATH, then it'll be easier to freak people out when it starts reversing. I have no idea what'll happen after that, they mostly just say that LTC could be $100 in the future if nothing goes wrong, but that could be a while, or never. Depends on what happens with BTC/ETH

Anyway, enjoy the 4th and be ready. I know it's not much to say that "a dip is coming and it'll be bigger than normal" since it seems obvious, but anyone who isn't a retard already knows this shit is manipulated hard. I have no idea if this is related to the 4th of july post, probably not, but I'm not in with the inner circle of these guys, I just know one of the them from years back and he got me into this recently. Easiest 2.5x profit I've ever made.
>>
>>2697841
so you're saying to dump my LTC and buy in on sale
>>
>>2697841
>n-no one will believe me

then post proof you fucking faggot sack of shit
>>
>>2697886
Yeah pretty much, might go a bit higher, but we were heading for a dip anyway.
Have some money for when it go bottom out, it'll likely pump back up to 44/45 after it bottoms out, maybe higher. Solid 10-30% gains if you catch it at the low point.
>>
reminder that if you don't report these threads the larpers will never get permabanned
>>
>>2697895
Not really anything I can do to show proof since I'm not apart of it, and it was just a conversation I had. If he's bullshitting me, then he's a solid bullshitter, but he works in finance and has been making me some good money.

But lets look at it this way. Even if this is all false, look at how the price is moving compared to others, the news, etc. Even without insider knowledge, it's obvious this is a pump. Maybe it's easier to see when you have someone telling you that who's been right in the past.
>>
>>2697841
OP missed the LTC moon now wants to FUD a crash to buy in, nice try.
>>
File: 1364553078703.jpg (49KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1364553078703.jpg
49KB, 400x350px
>>2697841
I appreciate it. I'll keep an eye out and buy in at 35 or 32. If it goes below 20 I'm going to kill myself and my ghost will tickle your anus every time you try to sleep. I hope for both our sake you're right.
>>
>>2698128
If it goes 20, then it's a big crash. Buy a ton and more and watch the gains.
>>
>>2697943
>obvious this is a pump
Then there would be zero logic to "drive down" the price you stupid faggot. Not that anything you said made any sense.

>being right
>predicting a "sudden" shift in the "coming days"
>crypto
Wow you are a real Sherlock Holmes. Yeah dipshit, everybody knows it's a decent coin but god awful compared to BTC. You don't need a wall of text to say "you were all correct but prices will be volatile because they think you will think something else"
>>
Fuck off fudder! You not buying in when the price was good isn't my problem
>>
>>2697841
buy vertcoin
it's a litecoin copy but actually offers something valuable call asic resistance
all the problems in bitcoin are coming from the miners and the same miners are controlling litecoin but GPU miners are different and more decentralized
>>
>>2698238
>vertcoin
>links to sub-reddit
>buttstacks webpage
>team doesn't have full name or pictures
>>
OP ask yourself, who benefits from the price of LTC crashing?

if your answer is Bitcoin youre a fucking an retarded.
>>
>>2698238
the miners dont hold all the power.

stfu
>>
>>2697841
these LTC shills popped up like 2-3 weeks ago, and they've been pissing me off ever since
>>
>>2698731
Whales
The whole point of pumping and dumping is to force stop orders, catch panicking people, and catch general bad decisions of people moving coins. Bring it down, buy it up, sell it high, repeat every once in a while to take money from people.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.