[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plans for August

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: doompaul50.jpg (194KB, 398x499px) Image search: [Google]
doompaul50.jpg
194KB, 398x499px
So what's the safest course of action for the coming months guys?

Cash out everything?
Cash out initial investment plus a percentage of your gains?
Cash out initial investment but leave gains in exchanges to capitalize on any market movements?

or maybe seek refuge in assets you think are going to keep their value through the next months (BitGold, BitUSD, USDT, DigixDAO etc...)?
>>
also this just came out:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/goldman-sees-bitcoin-soaring-high-3915
>>
>>2696907

Well that means you fucking hold as more normies get in on this shit, but prepare for a quick exit at a moment's notice
>>
>>2696914
It's really suspicious to be honest, why would Goldman put out that kind of information?

unless they already hold some I see no reason for them to be hyping BTC
>>
>>2696889
Half in USD, 20% LTC, 15% BTC, 15% ETH. Now if the market crashes, you can buy up cheap hashpower from the miners & hopefully you live in an area with cheap electricity to somewhat weather the storm.

If the market keeps rising, you can just spend the USD pumping random shitcoins.
>>
>>2696889
There's also the riskiest option.

Buying like madman during July and then holding with adamantium hands all the way to December
>>
>>2696889

Go all in LTC. The only choice
>>
good read for those that don't know what's going on

xexr.com
/scaling-bitcoin-block-size-debate/
>>
>>2696889
im gonna cash out my gains in a few weeks and let the rest ride
>>
>>2696889
I buy more and hold my btc in cold storage. No need to panic. If everything goes well my investment will double by september. In the worst case I need to wait a bit till I'm break even again
>>
>>2696921
>unless they already hold some
of course they do
>>
another article

http://www.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-goldman-sachs-2017-7
>>
>>2696889
my initial investment was about 20k, I have about 16k of that cashed out which I did by selling my risky alts, and I'm going to cash out 4k more in alts and leave the rest (70-80k) of the portfolio in ETH going into august
>>
LTC will stand the storm
>>
File: 1498510537442.jpg (75KB, 779x708px) Image search: [Google]
1498510537442.jpg
75KB, 779x708px
>>2696889
What should I do with my BTC to survive august?
>>
File: IMG_3649.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3649.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>2696889
I'm not going to move a goddamn thing
>>
>>2699215
you know what, fuck cashing out this shit is booming
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.