[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If I were rich enough to quit my job I'd just go travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 22

>If I were rich enough to quit my job I'd just go travelling
why are normies so unimaginative?
what would you do?

>inb4 I wud inbest muh monee
>>
>>2693892
wrong pepe
>>
>>2693892
I'd go travelling, but less to see the sights and more to hit brothels

Other than that, I'd just vidya and shitpost all day and be glad that I don't have to be around people anymore.

I was a hikkineet for like 3 months after graduating and it was the best damn 3 months of my life
>>
>>2693892
Travelling is pretty neat, i take it you never travelled properly?

Personally i'd take helicopter pilotting lessons and travel the world via chinook
>>
File: jpg.png (35KB, 210x194px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
35KB, 210x194px
>>2693892
I would buy 4chan and turn it into Reddit 2.0
>>
>>2693987
>Personally i'd take helicopter pilotting lessons and travel the world via chinook
now we're talking
>>
>>2693990
That's already been done you tard
look around yourself
>>
Buy a yacht and sale internationally for a year

If single I would attempt to bang a chick from every livable continent on it
>>
If I had money I would buy more money.
>>
>>2693892
>what would you do?

I'd quit my job and go travelling. Is that the wrong answer?

Well I'd buy an apartment in central, Hong Kong. Probably set up a photography studio and take artistic nudes of Chinese girls.
>>
>>2694034
If you're looking to just live extravagantly and bang Asian chicks, I highly recommend Taiwan instead
>>
File: 1495792072640.jpg (15KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1495792072640.jpg
15KB, 716x724px
>>2694011
>>
>>2694047
How expensive is Taiwan?
>>
>>2694061
About a third as expensive as Hong Kong and equally as nice, super underrated place to go
>>
>>2693892
any repetitive activity gets old after a while
stop chasing rainbows and start a family
>>
>>2693892
If I were rich enough I'd:

>buy myself a mercenary army and conquer a third world country
>>
>>2694076
Okay dad
>>
>>2694074
im here, but not rich, just a desk jockey.
can confirm, cheap and nice for the most part
>>
>>2693974
this but been hikkiko for quite a while now and it turns to shit after the first one or two years
>>
>>2694101
I'm serious, don't waste your time
you'll come to the same conclusion, hopefully it won't be too late by then
>>
>>2693892
Depends on how rich we are talking obviously but i always wanted to visit different amusement parks around the world. I also wanted to get into making a battlebot.

I remember asking my friends dad what he would do if he won the lottery and he just said he would buy a new work van
>>
>>2694105
How accurate are these numbers? https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Taiwan&displayCurrency=EUR
>>
>>2694133
pretty damn accurate, with some caveats. like clothes will look cheap but anything thats not too small or chinese crap will cost more so quality of goods needs to be considered not just price id say. same goes for rent, because city or countryside theres a big difference in what you get.
>>
>>2694074
>and equally as nice

well, I'll consider it. I Might take a vacation there next year.

I've been to HongKong before and loved it.
>>
Traveling is codeword for doing a lot of drugs, getting really drunk, and having sex with Chad's and Stacey's in new and exciting locations.

They can only do this traveling because they are away from home with no inhibitions or consequences.
>>
>>2693892
I would go traveling.

>>2693974
I did a sex trip, it was amazing and I loved the traveling part, like visiting sights and hiking over mountains and museums and all that too.
>>
>>2694155
Alright, and how well does your Chinese need to be?
>>
I would travel, yes.

But my goal is to go to every country and have sex with the females there.

(Excluding North Korea and Islamic shitholes).
>>
>>2694016
Change that to every livable country
>>
>>2694236
in taipei you can get away without it, but you dont wanna be that guy do you? take a class or two its worth it
>>
>>2694269
Nah I won't be that guy, I just want to know how prepared I should be.
>>
File: Thomas_Townsend_Brown.jpg (26KB, 381x437px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas_Townsend_Brown.jpg
26KB, 381x437px
>>2693892
I'd leave the planet and start a breakaway civilization with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>2694241
Doing this.

Not worth it.

Tinder makes it cheaper, I suggest to use GPS to reposition yourself if you're rooted or buy the premium.

Philippines is beautiful, but also a shit hole.

Still stuck here. Fuck it.
>>
File: ULTRA RARE PEPE DO NOT STEAL.png (104KB, 541x530px) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA RARE PEPE DO NOT STEAL.png
104KB, 541x530px
Buy a house deep in the woods and prepare myself for afterlife.
>>
>>2694498

This guy gets it
>>
File: 223412416465.jpg (104KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
223412416465.jpg
104KB, 500x484px
>tfw wanna be rich enough so I can pump some shitcoin for /biz/bros so that people make epic threads about it in the future

I'm a humble man with humble goals.
>>
>>2694218
>being this underage
life gets better after high-school, you know
>>
Ok, we're talking about 10-15 mill so you know that, unless you're extremely careless, you can quit your job and just relax. You can't live like a proper billionaire, surrounded by luxury and buying 1 million dollar cars or things like that, but you can have a couple of nice houses and pay for everything you think you need as a normal first world person.

I'd probably do whatever I wanted for like 2-3 years, spend time doing absolutely nothing for a change, get a nice house by the beach, get a couple of good cars, look for the best schooling options for my kids (not just some absurdly expensive posh school)... you know, the usual.

Then I'd probably go back, invest like 25% of the rest and start a small business. The rich life gets boring pretty fast believe it or not. You have to find something to do before you start having unwise ideas.
>>
>>2694133
>Cost of living in Taiwan is 58.68% higher than in Peru

I guess i'm living your end game, anons
>>
>>2694611
No it does not
>>
>>2693892
Golf
Tennis
Literature
Lifting

What I do now, but more often
>>
>>2693892
Couple of schemes I'd do if I became rich
>Creative crashspaces - get a house, zone it for a hostel, run it as pay-what-you-can and have a bunch of art supplies around. encourage art donations en lieu of money for staying the night, sell and display the better art.
>Rural accelerator: buy some rural land, get graduates who want a quiet place to work on their million dollar idea to work on my farm a few hours a day in exchange for lab space. Invest in the better ideas.
>School Ships: Start an elite international school on a container ship or similar. Students buy and sell goods as they travel and spend time learning about the places they visit.
>Make luxury floating homes, do for seasteading what Tesla did for electric cars.

Yup, If I had a lot of money I'd be working a lot harder than I do now...
>>
>>2694611
>life gets better after high-school, you know
college babby detected
>>
>>2693892

I love playing MTG so I'd probably just play that all day and tell people that's how I make all my money cause it would be funny
>>
>>2694759

Lmao these are jump to conclusions mat-tier
>>
>>2693892
I will open a jetski school, no joke. I fucking love jetskis
>>
>>2694792
Kek. You'd be broke again in a year.
>>
Traveling is a hobby for people who are bored with themselves. I have literally 0 desire to travel despite having been in ~10 different countries because of family vacations as a kid. It feels like such a waste of effort when I can just look at pictures of the country and it's like 70% of the experience for 0 effort.
>>
I'd hire an army of private teachers to teach my kids.
>>
>>2694851
travel disinterests me so profoundly i cringe when other people talk about it
if your idea of fun involves physically going somewhere then there's something wrong with you
>>
>>2694905
Try living in shitland
>>
>>2694851
same here

traveled a bunch, backbacked through Europe and Asia

pretty boring tbqh would probably never do it again a lot of riding in buses and trains
>>
>>2694905
You lazy sack of shit
>>
>>2693892
I would do nothing.
>>
People that dislike travelling just haven't found a form of travelling that they like. It's like disliking the first music genre you hear and then saying all music is bad. If you're an autist and can't plan a trip that suits your interests/personality, then it's your own fault. It's the equivilent of investing in a shitcoin and losing all your money because you haven't researched it beforehand.
>>
>>2695052
this.

i'd travel to japan and go to weeb conventions
>>
File: 1437881773121.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1437881773121.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>2693892

two chicks at the same time

>mfw i am talking to girl who wants to have a threesome with me and i dont even have to have a million dollars first
>>
I've always wanted to buy a huge plot of land somewhere with lakes, forests, animals.

So that I can just lie down. Naked. On a grassy field, everything on all four sides towards the horizon and beyond belongs solely to me.
>>
>>2695052
i have done a lot of travelling all over the world and i find it to be a bit overrated

it's fun for a couple days but i would much prefer to just stay in my routine of being at home and doing things here in the US

was it autism? possibly, but i'm ok with it
>>
loli sex slave
>>
>>2695215
you'd become a loli sex slave?
>>
if i was rich enough i wouldnt travel, fuck that. i would start my own business empires and build a massive family
>>
Armored exosuit with mounted machine gun, grenade launcher and chainsaw to kill everyone I've ever seen within the last month while on cocaine and LSD.
>>
>>2694112
It's the journey, not the end result. Now, fuck off, retard.
>>
I'm gonna buy a van and vanlyfe it bros
>>
>>2693892
>If I were rich enough to quit my job

i won't be
>>
If I got really rich I would have a luxury zeppelin and travel in that.
>>
nothing different, would just continue college and learn shit
>>
If I were rich I'd start a scholarship fund for the education for all my cousins and also help pay for healthcare costs of all my blood relatives.
>>
Buy a huge ass piece of land and live with a shit load of pound doggies.
>>
File: shinybean.png (344KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
shinybean.png
344KB, 480x363px
I'd buy me one of these.
>>
Buy my Grandparents house, invest 100,000 in Bitcoin, and go travelling for a decade.
>>
Go full Humbert Humbert and start banging 12 year olds.
>>
>>2693974
>I was a hikkineet for like 3 months after graduating and it was the best damn 3 months of my life
goddamn i miss this too
>>
>>2695808
What is a hikkineet?
>>
>>2694079
we snake nao
>>
>>2695812
Hiking Neet.
>>
>>2695812
means you never spend anytime indoors, you just go out and socialized with people and try to get as much education, employment and training done as possible for a few months

life changing drive comes from being a hikkineet for a while
>>
>>2694636
>The rich life gets boring pretty fast believe it or not. You have to find something to do before you start having unwise ideas.
extremely good point
a good woman can be a guide for this (but some women can also lead you more astray)
>>
>>2695812
Shut-in.
>>
>>2695215
i'd take two, pls
>>
>>2694254
Change that to every livable County
>>
Build an abandoned village and restore it. Make it a community for personally screened people (if nobody bites, that's cool too).

Self-fund a meritocratic crypto, sending coins only to people who can pass an intelligence test. Have the whole tech be a DAG or somesuch so it's truly decentralized past the barrier of entry.

Create true freedom of speech organisations, news reporting without ideological bias.

Make a private school in some eastern europe or asian shithole, and handpick gifted kids to give them the best education possible.

Hire researchers to develop ethnic biovirus.

Put assassination contracts on Soros, Juncker, and so on.
>>
>>2695881
the fire rises, brother
>>
I'd just move down to working part time and enjoy the free time I had to develop more hobbies. If I straight up didn't work I'd get bored in like a month
>>
I would make a hardware company to take advantage of crowdfunding. I have three products I plan to sell so far, a retro smartwatch (already designed in kicad) a retro flip phone (full keyboard that runs linux) and a computer that looks like a cyberdeck.
>>
>>2693892
Dude I'd love to drop everything and go traveling. What kind of boring fuck are you? Have you seen enough of foreign lands that the idea of adventure is boring to you? So much out there to see.
>>
>>2694110
Then you lack either the imagination to find new hobbies or the autism to keep enjoying the older ones no matter what, my friend.
>>
>>2695910
The fire rises
>>
>>2693974
>>2694110
>>2695808
what the fuck is hikkiko
>>2695830
oh wait nvm, thanks anon
>>
>>2696006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY-lX5pMTMc
>>
>>2696028
D:
That doesn't sound like it involves any hiking at all
>>
>>2693892

Build a massive vineyard in Australis and live on it in a massive house.

Spend my days eating good, surfing and getting perpetually drunk.
>>
>>2694031
Only right answer. I thought this was biz
>>
File: 1498929475490.jpg (638KB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
1498929475490.jpg
638KB, 1000x793px
>>2694759
I like your ideas
>>
>>2694759
fuck i wanna get in on these they sound based
>>
>>2695633

LMAO

sucker detected
>>
>>2693892

Fund anime studios to revive sequels.

Fund the creation of a Natural History Anime Museum.

Secretly fund the creation of an extrajudiciary military power like Celestial Being and nuke countries I believe are hampering progress
>>
>>2694236
In English 'well' is adverb. You can speak Chinese well, but your Chinese cannot be 'well', you must use 'good'.
>>
>>2695881
Lol without 'ideological bias'. Literally impossible you moron.
>>
Oh man, I dream about this every day.

I don't think I'd do a whole lot different to what I do in my free time, I'd just have more free time.

I'd have a nicer car. I've always wanted a house in the countryside, not far away from my hometown, there are loads of villages near me, they are just out of my price range at the moment.

My partner and I love travelling in our caravan, seeing new places, doing geocaching. We would do loads more of that. Maybe even taking it abroad.

We enjoy playing board games, and playing on our gaming rigs, so we would do more of that.

Oh, and I'd pay someone to do my ironing. Fuck ironing.
>>
>>2694061
It's not even that expensive and, it has a very gorgeous landscape. It's Much better than Hong Kong or Macau, at least in my opinon.
>>
File: ClmChhG.jpg (911KB, 3840x2550px) Image search: [Google]
ClmChhG.jpg
911KB, 3840x2550px
>>2693892
What's unimaginative about traveling?

>Choose a destination that could be anywhere on the globe
>Find lodging either in rural or metropolitan places
>Maybe even go to hostels where you meet other travelers
>Eat food you couldn't find in your hometown
>See sights that you used to only see in .jpg format
>Bring a significant other who has been loyal to you
or
>Sex tourism

It might be a simple starting point, but there's loads of planning and execution that needs to be done to actually go through with it. There's lots of creativity that you can put towards what you actually do. It might not be "upside down juggling in 0 gravity," but it's a good answer that satisfies universal human curiosity.
>>
File: 1495941150682.png (425KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495941150682.png
425KB, 1000x1000px
>>2695169
took the words right out of my mouth. Everything down to the being naked on a grassy field part.
>>
>>2695169
fuck that sounds so comfy
i love that primal-as-fuck feel
>>
>>2696438
>Oh, and I'd pay someone to do my ironing. Fuck ironing.
bro, fuck laundry in general
>>
>>2693892
I would travel (more). Fuck off with your "imaginative" ideas. Relationships come first, seeing the world comes second. The luxuries and conveniences you think are sexy are never going to replace those two.
>>
>>2693892
probably move to Thailand and fuck trannies every night
>>
>>2695169
>lies down naked on your grassy field
>ants and ticks start crawling in your hair and butt crack
no ty anon
>>
>>2693892
Why don't you go ahead and tell us, Mr Smart Ass?

Yea, I thoght so..
>>
Bunch of hookers and cocaine.
>>
>>2694047
Isn't prostitution prohibited in Taiwan?

If it is, I'll pass...
>>
>>2695881
shadi-fucking-lay
>>
>>2696483
travelling is not bad per se; it's all about how you do it
>>
>>2696416
Sure, if you want to press the issue commitment to freedom of speech and objectivity are ideological stances. That's really more of a semantic argument than anything. Swap that to "minimize bias" if it makes you feel better. The point of the organisation wouldn't be to win a PR contest nor would it define itself as an objective authority, it would simply strive to bring information without bias.

If you're questioning the feasability of keeping bias out of journalists, you're just gullible. There is no shortage of people truly believing in the mission of journalism, and within them a minority of people who can achieve that objectivity. A self-funded media organisation operating outside western juridiction doesn't need to kowtow to special interests. It wouldn't be profitable, but that's not the point.
>>
>>2693987
do you know how loud it is inside a chinook? You don't want to be in one if you can help it, lol
>>
>>2694016
>have a million euros yatch
>use it to fuck only 6 chicks
low testosterone
>>
>he doesn't want to finance right-wing groups
>he doesn't want to create bureau of memetic warfare irl
>he doesn't want to aid rebels in third world shithole to overthrow puppet government and place your loyal man
>he doesn't want to go to Antarctica and search for hollow earth
Boring hedonist scum.
>>
>>2694229
Where'd you go?
>>
>>2694851
>having been in ~10 different countries because of family vacations as a kid.

>Going on babby holidays with mummy and daddy
>Traveling

Christ
>>
>>2694112

its true
t. oldfag who has done all the whoring and travelling and got sick of all that shallow bullshit

too bad I hate women and not gonna cuck myself by adopting. artifial womb mayhaps?
>>
>>2693892
hookers and drugs is what i'd do

maybe settle and form a family once i get tired of party life if i find a conservative traditional wife
>>
also I wanna pay some top scientists to engineer a selective virus that wipes out all shitskins
but thats like billionaire tier shit, not sure Ill ever get there
>>
>>2698108
This
>>2698089
Adopting or raising a single mom's mistakes, when you are still young and able-body enough to have children of their own, is topcuck
Adopting if you are sterile, or already have 4+ kids of your own, is commendable. Bonus points if the kids are related to you by either direct blood or race.
>>
>Make luxury floating homes, do for seasteading what Tesla did for electric cars.

so a yacht that can't move?
>>
I would do nothing but sit in my room alone.

Money won't fix my problems.

FeelsPepeMan...
>>
>>2698108

cancel that last part, we have enough degenerates already and no self-respecting conservative woman would settle for a man like you
>>
>>2693892
Buy a huge tract of rainforest on the southern Australian coast and get out of fucking cities and this bullshit rat race m and into nature
>>
>>2693892
Create a business
Just pursuit some dumbass software idea.
>>
>>2698378
*pursue
>>
>>2693892

i would fund projects that I'm interested in

movies, shows, books etc
>>
Buy and operate a produce farm and have lots of kids.
>>
>>2693892
Create a software product (I'm a UX designer) with subscription-based revenue, so I'll always have a little money coming in, and actually have something to work on for 10 hours a week.

I'd buy a house in a cheap country, maybe near the beach somewhere in Mexico or Thailand. Spend the winter months there and use it as a base to travel.

Probably would return to the US in the summer, so maybe buy an apartment/house in a college town, live there during the summer, and rent it out to students during the school year.

Or maybe just buy a van and build it out to be comfy and livable.
>>
>>2693892
I'd buy doom-buggies for the homeless in my city hoping their alcoholic diesel terror turns this shithole into a mad max style wasteland where my modafinil spurred iron fist can merciless rule over a sea of 3d waifus and enslaved chads.
>>
File: me when Ark is 5 dollars.jpg (42KB, 760x360px) Image search: [Google]
me when Ark is 5 dollars.jpg
42KB, 760x360px
I would ride my bicycle around the world. In fact, that's what I'm going to do once Ark reaches 5 dollars as I'll be making enough money through staking to more than pay for my traveling costs in the majority of the world.
>>
File: 1901.jpg (68KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1901.jpg
68KB, 1200x848px
>>2698556
>not doing it on the side

>>2698585
>doom buggies
>>
Buy the world's most expensive gun and kill myself
>>
File: 1405387495060.jpg (455KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1405387495060.jpg
455KB, 1680x1050px
>>2693974
>Other than that, I'd just vidya and shitpost all day and be glad that I don't have to be around people anymore.

This describes me perfectly. The less I have to interact with normies, the better. It's gotten to the point where I can't even have a conversation with them, because the only subjects they care to talk about are so damn boring to me. Even if it's something I'm interested in, they're on such a low level that it's like talking to a child. It's getting harder and harder to conceal my disdain.

I don't need a lot of material goods. A few acres, a modest house, a reliable vehicle, and a good PC. I mainly want money so I can be left alone.
>>
>>2698662
That's my dream as well, but the problem is that the staking pools will have more Ark in them as the market cap increases, meaning less of a payout for us.

Hopefully Ark hits $50 and we don't have to worry about that though.
>>
>>2693892
I would throw away all the dry pens I have and never run out of high quality pens
>>
>tfw you go to third world countries and the only difference to first world is theres slightly more brown people

travellling is really overrated its the same shit nomatter where you go anyway
>>
File: ak47.jpg (35KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
ak47.jpg
35KB, 600x239px
>>2698780
>>
>>2698866
What if you're into history and ruins and shit? And seeing huge cities around the world?

Not much of that in the rural US
>>
File: angkor-thom.jpg (39KB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
angkor-thom.jpg
39KB, 550x308px
>>2698882
This. Pic related.

If someone hates travel that's fine, but that doesn't mean traveling is dreadful for everyone, or inherently boring.
>>
>>2698804
I think at $10 I'd be comfy but I have 12k total right now. I'm saving money to start bike touring next year regardless of where Ark is. I'm not getting any younger and have no big responsibilities so I think it's about time to just go for it.
>>
>>2693892
I'd move out of my parents house after getting my driver's license and stay at a villa townhouse or condo for 1 month (while going to college and learning about buying/renting a home).

Then eventually get my own house and spend some time at the beach every day after studying and doing assignments.

After that I'd do an internship at a (good/well known) company before I graduate.

I'd also spend time and fuck a few escorts just because I'd love to have sex (with no strings attached) they're cheaper than gf's and wives.
>>
I'd start a health food company. Startup is too high and it would be a total gamble. People who say they want to just travel are boring fags.
>>
>>2698943
What if you want to travel and do interesting things, like look for lost artifacts and investigate conspiracies and weird places?
>>
>>2694498
/fringe/ bro?
>>
>>2698866
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Just stay home and save the world from interacting with your retarded self.
>>
>>2698882
I wish I could go back a few hundred years and see these things. The retarded tourists ruin them for me.
>>
File: Bones_Buggy_5.jpg (344KB, 643x365px) Image search: [Google]
Bones_Buggy_5.jpg
344KB, 643x365px
>>2698734
>doom buggies
>>
I'd build a stupid kit car with my dad
>>
>>2699103
Go during odd times and there will be little or no tourists.
>>
Have sex with top tier shemales
>>
>>2695881
>I want create true freedom of speech organizations, news reporting without ideological bias.
>I also want this guy I don't agree with politically to die

hello summerchild
>>
>>2695881
>won't make it
>>
File: 1478358415646.png (433KB, 379x383px) Image search: [Google]
1478358415646.png
433KB, 379x383px
>>2694636
>You have to find something to do before you start having unwise ideas.
Tipping my favorite camwhores 1 tokens a minute for two hours straight is not "unwise", you big bully. MY MONEY, MY RULES!

>tfw I'd also unironically "go travel"
It doesn't mean fuck Stacy's all over, it just means getting a big photo album and seeing the world before settling down.
>>
File: 36c[1].jpg (63KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
36c[1].jpg
63KB, 1024x776px
>>2695131
>two chicks at the same time
>>
>>2695881
>spot the 16 year old /pol/ poster
>>
>>2695812
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
>>
>>2699286
>>2698975
>>look for lost artifacts and investigate conspiracies and weird places?
>spot the 12 year old /x/ poster
>>>/x/
>>
I would just like the upper class extended family I was separated from due to divorce to know I made it anyway
>>
>>2699396
Much more realistic than that faggot's shitty impossible ideas
>>
>>2696775
This with ghb, candyflipping etc
>>
World traveler here, I spend $400-500 a month traveling in southeast asia. You don't need money to travel dude, you don't need to be rich.
>>
>>2697405
haven't we been doing this for the past 20 years
>>
i'd buy a house out in the woods, a couple of nice doggos to patrol and for companionship. I'm a classically trained musician so i would build a state of the art soundproofed studio and run Ableton and have a bunch of hardware instruments/samplers and literally just make music all day and be able to pump out professional quality music on essentially a whim. I'll still make money doing crypto. I just need enough money to fuck off for a bit and work on my art and formulate my vision
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.