[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poloniex Scam Support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Scam.jpg (76KB, 758x387px) Image search: [Google]
Scam.jpg
76KB, 758x387px
To any newbies here I give out a warning to keep your fingers of Poloniex. They have by far the worst supprt/tech team out there. I have been waiting for an answer on my ticket concerning a transaction that got stuck because i acidentially encrypted the NEM message that is used to identify and link me to the transaction.

I'm just saying be carefull with those faggs... if you have a lot of money on this exchange i woould be worried because for me there is NO chance for now to contact them. Nothing ... twitter, supportsite, email, reddit fucking nothing. I hope i can safe some of you guys the shit i am currently in and for me its only 4k $

cheers
>>
Polo employee here.
Can you describe the issue and provide your wallet address and private key? I'll get it taken care of.
>>
>i fucked up
>it's poloniex's fault
nigga I've been waiting for a reply from kraken for over a week you don't hear me bitching
>>
Looks like you fucked up op, don't expect anyone to hold your hand in crypto.
>>
>>2692552
>you got goxed
>>
get cancer
>>
>>DCFgb7sWDCFgb7sW
thank you so much dear sir i really apreciate the fast answer
>>
>>2692552
I learned my lesson after they held 67k siacoins from me when it was mooning in early-mid June.

It took them 2-3 weeks to release those funds AFTER SIA released a fix for their wallet issues. There was NO response from them when they did it-- nothing.

It was right around that time they disabled the troll box and stated they're now focusing on support tickets.

If everyone had a shred of intelligence, GTFO of Poloniex.

I moved everything to Bittrex, and couldnt be happier; however the fees there are much higher.

You get what you pay for. When shit is mooning, you need reliability, and Bittrex has it.
>>
I once had a deposit credited twice. They never contacted me about this issue. I withdrew all.
To me that's a huge red flag.
>>
>>2693689
I also had the sia issue, but it was not poloniex' fault.

The support answered me couple times within 1 hour. So I think, they trying hard to make it work.
I have 30 btc on polo, not worried at all, and yes, I constantly withdraw tiny amounts all the time for ICOs and stuff.

I'm waiting to get verified to level 3 (more than 25k) for more than a month now.

I don't like the bittrex interface especially the graphs, everything looks like shit, polo has it better
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.