[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck I have to get a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499016048553.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1499016048553.png
177KB, 367x321px
I've been unemployed since 2014 and I loved every minute of it. I even tweeted back on 2015 that I could do this unemployed thing forever. I still feel that way.

But, things change and I now that I'm 26 Im about to have to pay for my own gas, insurance, car insurance, and everything else.

I'm starting my job hunt tomorrow (well, I may wait until Wednesday) I have a degree in Marketing. Am I going to make it?
>>
I have lived on my own before. I moved out at 19 and worked steady from 17 to 23.

I think thats why I don't want to work. I'm permanently burned out!
>>
>>2692178

If you go for a marketing job they will question why you've failed to sell yourself to an employer over the last 3 years. Look at your self employment options.
>>
>>2692192

Oh don't worry, I'm lying about my previous employment.

See, I don't understand references. I can EASILY fake anything I want.
>>
>>2692178
How did you stay unemployed for so long, what's the backstory?
>>
>>2692204
How are you going to fake phone references, faggot
>>
Well I guess the brief story is oil crashed, I called up my folks and said hey I think I'll finish college, want to pay for it? They say yes but you have to move back in with us. I say OK cool. Then I quit my job and waited 6 months for classes to start.

>>2692276
I'll give them phone numbers of friends and past coworkers. I also may set up a Google voice number and answer the call myself.
>>
>>2692299
I've done the Google voice thing. They never call references anyway
>>
Heh, I wanted to fake experience to get a hotel night auditor job so I could sit at a desk and watch youtube bideos
>>
File: a14.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
Social media positions are big nowadays. Have you looked into self employment also? Self employment is of course hard to upkeep, but highly worth the effort. My Mom started small after she helped one of her friends with marketing related stuff and now she travels speaking at conferences. I was telling other anon marketing can be applied to many fields. Many local Mom and Pop shops may not be aware of power twitter and Instagram can bring. Many local musicians know little about marketing.
>>
>>2692331

Thanks for the ideas, pal. I actually plan on getting muh feet wet in eCommerce before the year ends. I was hoping to bankroll it with crypto coin gains but unfortunately the market turned bearish.

But yea, I'll keep the self-employed marketing services in mind as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.