[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannabis business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0069.jpg (204KB, 2033x1144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0069.jpg
204KB, 2033x1144px
How does one make money in the MJ business right now? CA is blowing up with Cannabis money.
>>
>>2691699
Buy these stocks

RSII
MYDX
SGBY
USMJ

Thank me later
>>
I'm thinking more along the lines of getting in the supply chain or cultivation. Also, cannabis ancillaries seem interesting. I will take your advice though.
>>
>>2691723
im in california currently growing weed.

I have someone that grows and distributes to dispensaries if my crop comes out good he will sell it all for me.
>>
>>2691699
>grow plants
>sell them
>>
>>2691738
Wha do you profit on an average harvest? How many plants?
>>
>>2691758
i have no clue, im just starting, i just figured i have an extra room and id give it a try because i have someone that will distribute it.

he tells me i could get 1-2k a plant if not more depending on how well it comes out.

I have 6 plants
about $120 invested in it so far, the electric bill for the light im going to use will probably be just under $100 a month
>>
Wonder how well LED works for grow lamps
>>
File: 1496087198122.png (257KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1496087198122.png
257KB, 500x436px
>>2691738
this is not fucking fair

weed is my life and so is growing yet I cannot make profit legally

fuck you brugers
>>
>>2691699
I have an old friend who is a cutter or trimmer whatever you want to call it. He just trims out stems. If you're efficient cut well you can get paid quite handsomely for just sitting in a room cutting weed. look into it.
>>
you need a looooooot of money and Lawyers, used to grow for clinics and even though it's more legit now I know guys who owned their spot for years that went down over little things
>>
>>2691699
Well the big businesses are about to make all that money. This is why I voted to keep recreational weed illegal in Arizona. The cops put here do not really care about it and its legal for medical reasons (anyone can get a medical card for it though). You spend the $500+ on a medical card here buy your prescription and sell to people. I personally do not do that but I know a lot of people who do. Keep it illegal recreationally and you keep a lot of the profits for the little people.
>>
>>2691699
if i had to guess,
-only grow strains that have high yield- big bud, blueberry etc
-sell in places where weed is not legal or is expensive
-to sell it: make friends with people in the restaurant industry or get a job in an upper-end chain restaurant. Every waiter/waitress smokes and most bussers smoke weed. Meet their dealers and proceed from there

you could go the legal route but your profits will be hindered
>>
>>2692348
>little people
>must pay $500 for a medical card

yeah right
>>
>>2691986
Some people need more interactive and respectable careers. Might as well go pick strawberries.
>>
>>2692366
I have a friend who literally advertises ad a mobile groomer on Craigslist and shows up to groom your dog in your bathroom and she only shaves them bald and she pays for her own car, gas, insurance rent a medical weed card that way. I'm not even sure she graduated high school. So yes the little people....even the poorfag can come up with $500
>>
>>2691981

So? Just make profit illegaly lol
>>
>>2691699
>how do you make money by growing money

Come again OP? What part of that dont you fucking understand?
>>
I am more interested in a guide for vendors in the darknet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.