[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Privacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Big-brother-poster1.jpg (207KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Big-brother-poster1.jpg
207KB, 1254x1839px
I realize that this board is now almost 100% about coins but might as well try.

Does anyone have an idea on what is the best way to capitalize on the reduction of privacy that is occurring and will accelerate in the near future?

Soon enough everything will be recorded everywhere and I am just wondering if anyone knows a small company or two that are publicly traded which is doing something innovative about this.
>>
doing something that exploits users or something that helps them? To keep your privacy there's already encryption. If you want to invest maybe something related with vpn but given the fact that most people don't care about vpn I don't know how much will it grow.

you're better off exploiting people for their stuff in that case you can check out some ad related companies or crypto tokens for that, I don't know how profitable will be but you can do some research and evaluate
>>
You could make some fakie product that somehow disables any attempt to spy on you:

Product A: plug into computer, makes it impossible to monitor your computer, anyone dumb enough to buy it would be too dumb to realize it would be impossible for to prevent the feds from spying.

Product B: plug into a wall, think one of those wall fresh'ners, this would be tricky cause you'd need an engineer guy to design anything getting plugged into a wall, but it would emit some nonsesne jamming signal where people wouldnt be able to see through your walls with infrared and that kind of shit. Again anyone dumb enough to buy it wouldnt have a clue that it wouldnt work.

Product C: a hat or something you could wear that would disable video surveillance systems, scramble your face. Could probably be made, but as soon as the system realize you re doing something weird to the cameras a special alert goes off.

i wouldnt put any money into any of that BS as a long term company though.
>>
tin futures
>>
>>2691636
Quantum resistant cloud servers.
>>
>>2691636
An app that notifies you of all the data being collected from your digital profiles.

An app that blocks all unauthorized remote access to your microphone or camera
>>
>>2691636
Zcoin
>>
File: lol.png (202KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
202KB, 480x363px
>>2691636
He thinks the Orwellian NWO surveillance state won't be defeated.
>>
VPN companies are having a killing right now...
>>
>>2691636
A combination of Mysterium and Sia Coin. Most of the biztards on here will disagree but they are all basement dwelling poorfags who pretended to be successful in life but actually know nothing.
>>
>>2691636
Buy palantir stocks
>>
>>2691636
If you want to make profit from this then look in the automotive sector. This is where the next step into total surveillance happens. Dusguised as safety necessary the cars of the next generation will have GPS modules and internet access to coomunicate with the environment and other cars. It will see the truck on the crossing before you.
However, this comes at the cost of all your car's movements being recorded and shared... there is a lot of money to make in this sector over the next decade.
t. Someone developing the devil
>>
>>2692522
Yeah people are driving on computers on wheels these days
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.