[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymous Blockchain Gambling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: K4kIuue.jpg (31KB, 728x747px)
K4kIuue.jpg
31KB, 728x747px
Okay friends
Here it is, the diamond in the cryptotrough

DICE.
An Ethereum based GAMBLING application.
Basically a roulette wheel with a house edge of 1%. Holder of the DICE token recieve profits.
The website is etheroll.com
no sign up
no bullshit
Send Ethereum to the website, place your bets, recieve Ethereum to your wallet if you lose. Its just that fucking simple.
Up 50% today.
DICE is also the ICO with the highest ROI.

Only available on the exchange hitbtc.com

Get DICE before it hits the mainstream exchanges... it is legit af
>>
I'm trying but there's only a couple orders to buy at current price will it dip again? To like 0.01 eth?
>>
>>2691399
>Note: /biz/ is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING
>>
>>2691413
Yes, it's extremely overvalued now. It's hard to say that for other cryptos because they don't have any real form of cash flow. But here you can calculate the net present value of the dividend payments just like a regular stock. The current price basically assumes a 200x growth in etheroll users. Which is a big assumption when all their code is open source so someone could just steal it and build a better front end.
>>
>>2691413
I doubt it will ever be that low again

>>2691438
They are the only eth dapp to offer actual returns with a working product and they havent advertised at all as far as I know, also DICE has only being available to the public for 2 months
>>
Someone will do it better
>>
gambling with bitcoin is already basically effortless

red flags should be going off here
>>
>>2691560
Yeah but fuckers have been shilling it everywhere 24/7
>>
>>2691589
yeah but its common knowledge that bitcoin is shitcoin

>ethereum ftw
>>
>>2691589
Yeah but with butcoin dice sites the back end is opaque meaning they can fuck you over despite claiming "provably fair" with etheroll the smart contract guts are on show to the public so its actually completely fair.
>>
Bump - I've doubled my money right now and am unsure whether to hold further or get out
>>
Or you know. Just buy in now and get free money over the long run.

The only issue this site has is that it's fucking ugly.

If they fix that people with DICE (Like me) will earn a metric shitton of money.

If they just fixed the ugly interface, oh boooyyy
>>
>ethereum based

in the trash it goes
>>
>>2693290
>Much bittcoin

Ethereum is great alternative to Bitcoin which, except for monetary unit serves no fucking purpose. Ethereum on the other hand is usefull for actually making shit.
>>
>>2693386
$7 per eth next year.
>>
>>2691399
>Only available on the exchange hitbtc.com
Also available for non brainlets on etherdelta
>>
>>2691399
Also it will be available on status. Mobile gambling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.