[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are a lot of rich important men attracted to boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1495762177710.jpg (193KB, 570x428px)
1495762177710.jpg
193KB, 570x428px
Why are a lot of rich important men attracted to boys?
>>
>>2691156
It is the sense of complete domination, naivete, loyalty and innocence that you can't find anywhere else.

Boys can't get preg, which is a major plus
>>
Why not?
>>
U wot m8?
>>
>>2691165
Bruh
>>
>>2691156
Gay men are unburdened by the vaginal Jew.
>>
>>2691165
Makes sense.
But how do they know if the other men are also boylovers without the risk of compromising themselves?
>>
>>2691165
You seem to have really thought this one through there guy
>>
>>2691156
1. Get rich because you aren't distracted by attractive peers
2. As you're rich, you have the resources to discreetly engage in whatever fetish you have with a pretty low chance of getting caught.
>>
>>2691156
They want to mentor a young man and teach them greatness both in business and in love making
>>
>>2691156
They're not gay because they're rich, they're rich because they're gay. Women only know how to spend.
>>
File: caged-beast.gif (441KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
caged-beast.gif
441KB, 500x205px
>>2691156
because a lot of rich men are politically and socially conservative, i.e. repressed
>>
>>2691156
They hate themselves and know they're not worthy of procreation.
>>
File: everythingisayisright.jpg (22KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisayisright.jpg
22KB, 576x432px
>>2691156
when you can buy any woman on earth you quickly realize they're inferior to taking some qtp2t under your wing as your apprentice/boipuci
>>
>>2691348
Kike logician detected
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
Gay men rise to positions of power to prove something psychologically, it's called velvet rage.
>>
>>2691371
Gay people are such fags
>>
>>2691156
because rich and gay men alike are attracted to fundamentally masculine values: power, pursuit, domination, influence and status in social hierarchies

they may or may not have a female mindset
>>
how do i become gay?
>>
>>2693125
beside the pink ID, i mean
>>
>>2691156
As simple as they're not distracted by women.
>>
>>2693130
hahahahaha
>>
Because a lot of rich important men "happen" to be Jewish.
>>
>>2691165
That's a pretty thorough answer there
>>
>>2693156

honestly mistook your ID for 'Faggot'

jesus christ lol
>>
>>2693156
well, that was fast
i guess we're supposed to be gay together, 2nd pink ID guy?
>>
>>2693153
purple is also ok
>>
Probably because they are smart enough to realise how truly disgusting women are.
>>
Shit, i was extremely redpilled by this thread.

Time to start enjoying boys so i can become rich.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.