[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW we work hard - some of us at wagecuck jobs, some investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499004595924.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499004595924.png
78KB, 412x351px
>TFW we work hard - some of us at wagecuck jobs, some investing in cryptocurrencies
>Meanwhile Chicago and LA niggas steal our credit cards and buy expensive things with them

How is this shit fair?
>>
>>2690196
You can do it to

I miss carding, I used to do it when I was 15-16 at borders bookstores and tons of other places.

You could actually buy working dumps on undernet.

Nowadays I'm just a unemployed person living off my cryptogains.

Should get back into stealing.
>>
>>2690209
Is it as easy as it seems? I'm not sure I'd be able to sleep at night both with fear of getting caught and also feeling guilty.
>>
Please reply
>>
>>2690196
my bank always returns my money when this happens
>>
>>2690196
Worker smarter not harder. Don't be a dumb nigger though
>>
>>2690209
whats it like not to have empathy and to be a complete shitstain on society?
>>
>>2691075
This is biz tho
>>
Any """"carder"""" has both a bounty on their head a clock ticking on their freedom

crime always catches up unless you leave it for good once the gains are top

get in, get up, get out. it takes exactly one mistake to screw you
>>
how much money can i make 'carding' and how do i into it?

this happened to me the other month and the bank gave it straight back
>>
>>2691181
You have to literally be underage or a Russian nigger if you think carding is a good idea. If you don't know how to do it alone then this shit is not for you, very easy to get scammed.

Only hackers benefit by selling the card info really. Plenty of times theyre fails, but even if you succeed you can't just transfer money to yourself. You have to cover your tracks perfectly, and put a bunch of work into cashing out without much reward (buying shit and reselling to a fence.) Plus there's always the hardcore penalties of getting caught. Unless youre in some rat shit country with lax policies it's not worth it when you can be making good money in a legal way. Trust me, haven't been involved since before chip readers even but was a slaypal master in the late 2000s.
>>
>>2691273
how can i be making better money in a legal way? im working a wagecuked job, crypto gains are longterm and i need something none cucked to bring in more income

i dont think cashing out will be as hard as you say
>>
>>2691273
t. FBI agent overwhelmed with work
>>
File: Wahlplakat.png (96KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wahlplakat.png
96KB, 1200x1200px
>>2690196
Fuck niggas. Those are amateurs. Do you want to know who's the really successful thief? The government.
>>
>>2691312
>crypto gains are longterm
You HOPE they're longterm
>>
>>2690196
Lmao I got my credit card number stolen once from a runescape gold selling website and some nigga got it and tried to buy two pairs of jordans
>>
>>2691475
cope
>>
>>2691312
>>2691331
>i don't think cashing out will be as hard as you say

I'm not going to spoonfeed you sorry, there are laundering options but you have to either figure them out yourself or buy guides, carders don't want their methods saturated.

But just to card in general you have to pay for a VPN service, buy the bins (with an escrow service so you don't get scammed), the person has to be reputable enough to have working cards, you got to know how to use them (including having all the person's info), and have fake bank accounts in which to transfer the stolen money which you usually have to open with stolen ID/soc #'s which also have to be bought. All this while willing to handle the site/banks when they're trying to verify you and not trigger any red flags, which you only can really learn by doing it firsthand, and know how to handle the event of having your card on hold which is all it takes to get the police involved.

I had the balls to do this shit when I was younger and basically had nothing to lose, but shit was I imagine way more simple back then. You could create a false credit card embossed with your targets credentials, load the BIN off their mag strip, and drive to another state to use it (with false/mud covered license plate of course) but of course I used machines to help me do this which I myself had to build. The moral is doing all this hella extra shit just to steal money from people is just a huge waste of time when you can actually use your time to do something worthwhile that's actually legal. Or at least just sell drugs (better risk/reward ratio imo).

Stopped after a partner stole from an old woman who I knew was scraping buy just to afford her meds, and they basically drained her account. Got tired of being scum and having all that bad karma coming after me just for money, been trying to make amends ever since. It's not worth fucking yourself over kid.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.