[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EOS pumping hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Capture4.png (154KB, 1273x914px) Image search: [Google]
Capture4.png
154KB, 1273x914px
Nobody's talking about EOS so I'll leave this here.

Some /biz/tards tried to convinced me it was a scam (actually, it is probably one) while I tried to point them a token to make profits.

Not everyone is traying to unload a bag on you /biz/
>>
So many dumb cunts investing in the EOS ICO without realising how it all works, so there is a lot of money pouring in. China has a massive hardon for it too.

I'm trying to work out when to cash out of this one, but I think it's still early days....
>>
Why do these retards not buy from the ICO? Is it pretty much free money if you buy at ICO and sell on Kraken?
>>
>>2689490
Yep, and I reckon it will stay that way until the first whale decides to dump
>>
>>2689490
How much does it cost on ICO ? Is it still active ?

Actually, the year long ICO is a good thing, the devs have to keep Bullshitting during one year, and cannot cash out directly
>>
>>2689505
>How much does it cost on ICO ? Is it still active ?
The ICO is active for the next 364 days.

You don't know the price. It works like this: Every 23 hours people get their tokens. The price is determined by the amount of ETH send in those 23 hours.

There's 2 million tokens to be distributed every 23 hours. So if you send 1 eth and someone else sends 2 eth, the 2 million tokens get split up between you. You get (1/3 * 2) million, the other dude gets (2/3 * 2) million.

This ICO reeks of scam.
>>
>>2689541

Wow, this is some kind of evil plan. Impossible to predict the price, so they're subject to more speculation.

Market cap should be 365/23*24*2M*3$ in one year...

2285 Billions... wtf I'm out
>>
>>2689541
Its literally the perfect scam and putting it on a high volume exchange like Kraken is a genius move. People are just going to pour money in every day as long as the price keeps moving up. Some whale who bought in big initially can just keep inching the price up on Kraken to keep the price moving up indefinitely as people keep trying to arbitrage between ICO and exchange. They are going to get billions before the year is over.
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (98KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
98KB, 900x720px
Hey guys buy Epic Operating System
>>
>>2689568
Oups, actually 2 Billions... I might keep some
>>
The current estimated market cap is around 722330 BTC
>>
Eos is some bancor-tier scam. The token is worth nothing and is useless ( they say it themselves ) and is purely based on speculation. The moment it takes a dip it's going to go down HARD. It's the proverbial tulip.
>>
>>2689648
And then it will go right back up again.
>>
>>2689648

Yeah, but the way they skim the tokens into the market everyday limits the dumping.

I found this page explaining well the biz, written by a mETHard but contains nice info

https://medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-eos-eos-tokens-on-ethereum-blockchain-8984c975cd48
>>
File: 1494430071140.jpg (80KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494430071140.jpg
80KB, 800x667px
scam coins popping now from left and right
>>
>>2689663
I don't think so. It's built on nothing, it's a mirage. Many investors are aware it's a pure speculative product that could literally vanish in a puff of smoke at any time. If it start to go down, everyone is going to rush to the exit at the same time to get out alive.
If you get stuck with EOS bags, I guarantee DGB will look like a breeze in comparison.
>>
File: tumblr_m7k5nyc65X1qamkgjo1_500.gif (905KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7k5nyc65X1qamkgjo1_500.gif
905KB, 500x254px
I'm just waiting for a good point in which to jump out. How long does it usually take for this speculative scammy stuff to implode?
>>
>>2689790
Sell just enough to get your initial investment back. This way you have free EOS to sell if the coin is pumped hard again.

Otherwise you've just lost time.
>>
>>2689541
Anything with Brock Pierce involved is sketchy,
>>
>>2689576
that's pretty clever desu. I imagine the future of crypto is going to see a lot of new ways to scam people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.