[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand you idiots. I went through all the MoonCoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5480.jpg (36KB, 710x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5480.jpg
36KB, 710x388px
I don't understand you idiots.
I went through all the MoonCoin shills posting their coin and everyone screamed scam and now everyone's shilling 4CHN yet no one questions it

>it's a meme exchange no one will ever use it

but you guys use TradeSatoshi for a shitty Coin named 4CHN? makes sense.. I wonder what excuse they'll make up when your BTCs aren't able to get withdrawn or when they disappear

4Chan in genera is hated by normies what makes you think they will ever get into this shit with all the bad media this site gets?

you guys are being cucked by a discord group that managed to get over you retards and is going to cash out so fucking hard

>the coin has no special features or technology it's just another shitcoin!

>where's the dev team? they're a scam if they don't have any pictures of the devs!

>they have no roadmap of future plans for their company
>>
Chill out anon. You seem angry. Everyone knows 4chan coin is the next bitcoin. It is powered purely by memes. Nothing else is needed. Better get on board before it moons. All hail 4chan coin.
>>
>>2689462
I'm not angry I'm just confused as how retarded you guys are because the only ones who are falling for the memes are the newfags
>>
>>2689485
you would have to be from the moon to be dumb enough to buy mooncoin.
>>
I just outright ignore scamcoin shills now. I'm guessing most others do as well.
>>
>>2689707
I didn't buy MoonCoin but what I'm saying is it's the same shit all over and newfags are buying into it thinking they're going to LAMBOLAND
>>
Du er en kuk, OP
>>
>>2690320
Speak English you faggot
>>
Tradesatoshi is considered shit because it has downtime, I've seen zero reports of theft. Transaction fees are .2%, they'll make more by increasing volume than they will by taking the btc and running.
>>
Anyone who cashes out on tradesatoshi is missing out on mad gains anyway. Hitting nova exchange soon, will be worth the wait. Regardless of whether or not how pointless this coin is (which it isn't, various things are being worked on rn) it's going up in price ain't it.
>>
>>2690213
moon coin went 10x

go fuck yourselves, don't ever insult moonchan
>>
>>2690764
Same excuse used for every meme coin

>wait till it hits a bigger exchange
>it's not even on a popular exchange yet

shit never happens anyway
>>
File: thatburnman.jpg (262KB, 1244x828px) Image search: [Google]
thatburnman.jpg
262KB, 1244x828px
>>2691798
>ve any pictures of the devs!

How about you shut the fuck up bud? Novaexchange soon, payment was sended few days ago
>>
>>2691798
>>2691919
Strange how no one is responding now :))
>>
This coin will get dumped hard once it rises fucking watch it kek.
>>
>>2690764
Nova exchange is a scam site, evidenced by the fact that they featured the Sprout coin on their home page.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.