[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CryptoYoda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 3wCcVzXb_400x400.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3wCcVzXb_400x400.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
waht do you think about crypto yoda ? do you follow him ?
>>
>>2689374
Yeah, I follow him. He's as full of shit as everyone else doing TA and charging people for his advise.
>>
Sad to say I paid for his slack. So far his calls lost me alot of money.
>>
>>2690820
buy xrp and str 100% moon!
>>
>>2690820
are you me?

seriously, this nigger's wrong 85% of the time. I should start shorting every coin he picks
>>
>>2689374
>tells everyone to buy XRP every other week
>tells people to buy ETC at the ATH
>thinks DGB is a good investment

No lol
>>
>>2690862
Actually, dats a really good strat.
>>
>>2690862
FUCK he retweeted some dude's elliotwave on siacoin

that faggots fucking elliotwave isn't even correct

I'm fucking bag holding SC

fuck fuck fuck fuck

only 50 more sats then I can get out of this shit
>>
>>2690889
I saw that as well, hasn't he been shilling ETC since forever and it's just sat there for a month.

Before you sell at break even, wait till the 5th of July, if you look at the chart its moving in 13-16 day cycles, each time it hits ATH. The last ATH was on the 20th of July which means it should rocket over the next couple of days.

Or I'm just retarded but I've been working on TA techniques like the Da Vinci Code
>>
>>2690928
Also keep your stop limits tight
>>
>0.05btc for padawan membership (monthly)
>0.1btc for jedi (monthly)
I think his inner circle (jedi) room has 300 members lol
>>
This guy's like THE crypto-retard leader on Twitter. His calls are hilariously bad and he's just ripping of noobs.

I'm not surprised /biz/ would follow him. Also not surprised you'd actually pay to eat his feces on his Slack.
>>
god FUCKING damn it, the moment he fucking tweets this shit goes into the dumpster again

sigh

piece of shit
>>
File: cryptoyoda.jpg (76KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
cryptoyoda.jpg
76KB, 728x546px
>>
He's literally the laughing stock of twitter TA.
>>
Um just do the opposite of his "picks" tardos.
>>
>>2691579
that fatty faith is also pretty retarded

really fucking annoying how he pretends to have shorted eth this entire time when he fucking deleted his tweet about cancelling his eth short BEFORE it dropped past .12
>>
>>2691641
Yea that guy is a joke. I think most of them are a great example of everyone being a fucking genius in a bull market.
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (31KB, 292x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
31KB, 292x299px
He's a fucking retard with constantly shitty calls. He only dumps on his followers.
>>
Pretty sure he just dumps on his followers
>>
retarded
>>
do you know somebody with good call to follow on twitter, telegram, discord or other ?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.