[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interesting so xby isn't a scam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: XBY-Tech-overview.png (431KB, 794x1123px) Image search: [Google]
XBY-Tech-overview.png
431KB, 794x1123px
Interesting so xby isn't a scam.
>>
>>2687679
What makes you say that?

So far they have only released low effort things, and things that are essentially high pressure sales techniques (buy a shit load of XBY and lock it in so that you can make money in the future!!!).

So far there is no evidence of any meaningful development.
>>
>>2687850
>high pressure sales techniques
i don't know if you were following the project before static node registration had closed but we had basically a month to buy nodes, wasn't high pressure at all, nodes started at a cost of $12 and the market organically grew, i remember buying a node and still waiting a couple weeks before registration was finalised

>>2687850
great developments on the marketing side by the community (website, animations, shifting towards a more professional tone)

in terms of tech, borz is developing in a private repo so you are right, still not much to show there at the moment
>>
>>2687904
The nodes absolutely were high pressure, whether or not the price started out low.

You have to buy a large chunk of the coin, before a hard deadline, and then you must hold onto that large chunk indefinitely lest you lose your (promised) privilege.

(YOU'LL NEVER BUY A NODE AT THIS PRICE AGAIN BUY BUY BUY)

That's ignoring the other baseless hype that CCR especially has produced (website countdown; website content ;); etc)

Sorry dude, but the project kinda smells at this point.
>>
>>2687982
wow you're right

i've sold
>>
>>2687679
No its worse than the usual ico scams. They at least give a whitepaper and show their face.
>>
>>2688031
i know the hungarian developer, i used to stalk him (i live next to him but he still doesn't know that)
>>
>>2688043
post nudes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.