[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Reminder To /Biz/ Bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: big-toast-img.png (245KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
big-toast-img.png
245KB, 350x350px
I know a lot of you are young so you have not had the opportunity to follow Bitcoin as closely as I have since its inception but I would caution you all to not turn into the Redditors of 2013 that dumped their life savings into Bitcoin at its all time high. Bitcoin's price has historically always cycled up and down in drastic swings and there is absolutely no reason to think this recent rise is going to be any different. This shit happens every year with Bitcoin. The stars align just right and the perfect storm of hype causes the price to surge. It will slowly fall out of relevance again and that my friends would be a wiser time to buy. If you're buying now, I am afraid to say that you have already missed the boat.
>>
File: 1492658379988.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1492658379988.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
So you're saying I should buy Bitbean? You make a strong case, going all in.
>>
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-not-2013/

sorry, no
>>
Thx bra. Good advice
I cashed out my initial plus a little extra to relieve the stress
But you know what they say, FOMO on gains is 100x worse than losing money I swear
>>
File: bitcoin log.png (167KB, 1678x664px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin log.png
167KB, 1678x664px
>>2687313
>he thinks this is 2013

sure, dump your BTC at the peak good goy
>>
But /biz/ told me to buy high and sell low ??!!!
>>
>>2690121
>>2687863

>implying people havent been making these bullshit predictions for the last 5 years
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.