[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it ever see top 10 again? One of the best pieces of tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4825.png (254KB, 723x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4825.png
254KB, 723x448px
Will it ever see top 10 again? One of the best pieces of tech in the field, yet it is still tanking.
>>
>>2686525
fuck those NGRhaters
>>
>>2686525
Fuck waves
Scam coin
Let my people go
>>
> One of the best pieces of tech in the field, yet it is still tanking

No it isn't. They have a shitty UI that hasn't been developed on since their ICO 2 years ago, token creation is something ETH excels in way more than waves, their exchange is glitchy, API malfunctions all the time, their BTC gateway keeps going down, and polo still hasn't added them because they keep getting pings from Russian government IPs.

Literally the only thing good about waves is their speedy customer service. They're insanely fast at responding.

Also the entire market is down faggot.
>>
>>2686574
So how many of these have you made?
>>
>>2686549

It's 2017 and you want to make a racist coin. Although funny, it doesn't help the network. Plus, all these 14 year olds exposed one of the worst things about it, how about channeling your energy towards something more legitimate that will make you money?

>>2686571
SOME valid criticism here. They will have Dex 2.0 here soon which will be a big thing. On top of that, the bigger aspect will be the smart contract functionality. Basically ETH with capped supply. Not bad especially since Eth will rival Waves for a portion of the market.

I have been bullish since 1.30 USD and have also been bullish since 5.40 USD and am holding a bag. I'm one of the top 10% holders of the coin so I am biased. But in comparison to a lot of the other projects out there, this one makes sense to me and is ULTRA fast. We could use those smart contracts sooner than later tho so we can build proper Dapps on it instead of just crowd funding everything.
>>
>>2686678
hi frank
>>
File: pepepe.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Any good coins to invest right now besides ChanCoin (already invested)
>>
>>2686846
More Chan coin.
>>
>he's not buying the dip

Fucktards, that coin has insane volume and ICOS that exceed 50 millions, it's low because it's a whale playground, buy it before it hits $10
>>
>>2686525
They censored nigger coin. Their fate is sealed.
>>
>>2686678
Are you the guy always posting his blockfolio with 85k waves?
>>
>>2687204
No, definitely dont have that much

>>2687158
Whine and complain about a coin with no fate. It was a funny joke for about 5 minutes. Only 14 year olds will complain about this. True people with real money are happy it got censored for being a shitcoin.
>>
>>2686678
Send me some waves so I can see what this is all about.

3PNi3HxE7e4dDWQVAan2FweUFVTnUNVYdtY
>>
This is the best project in crypto.. The whales are supressing the price for their accumulating reasons...Hating the whales but they know this is going x10 this year.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.