[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 22896010566_2b27f90115_b.jpg (38KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
22896010566_2b27f90115_b.jpg
38KB, 1024x538px
-THIS SHIT CAN EARN YOU 10x WHAT CRYPTO DOES-

READ THE GUIDE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

SHOPIFY: http://1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

MORE: http://dropshiptips.com
>>
>>2685409
Bump
>>
>>2685409
Wanna fill me in, im out of the loop
>>
File: beauty.png (26KB, 377x480px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.png
26KB, 377x480px
>>2685583
Customer buys product from you for $15.
You buy product from chink for $5.
Chinks send product to customer.
You keep $10.
>>
File: E6D.jpg (51KB, 293x640px) Image search: [Google]
E6D.jpg
51KB, 293x640px
>>2685583
>buy cheap shit from CHYNA
>resell for profit
>>2685588
isn't the point of resellers it takes them less than 1-6 months to deliver their shit. Also chinkjews are wisening up to this and increasing prices.
>>
>>2685583
Just read the guide so essentially what you're trying to accomplish is squeezing yourself in to the position of middle man for products between manufacturing and retail. Sounds like a good way to end up with a bunch of literal bags. But i can see how it could make some $$$
>>
>>2685588
I'm trying to into this but im just too low IQ ffs.

So where to I SELL my shit, and where do i BUY from?

How do i have it automatic so my customers orders go straight to my suppliers?

Thanks a lot for the advice. I really need some extra sources of income.
>>
>>2685588
>>2685583
Its quite interesting the internet is allowing anyone to become retailers without massive amounts of infrastructure. Every day people capitalizing off cheap labor and price differences which could really only be properly utilized before by huge company's. Looks down hill for them.
>>
>>2685593
1-6 months is highly unrealistic. At most it takes 20 days.

>>2685599
You don't have any bags! You don't order anything until you get customers.
>>
>>2685622
You build a Shopify website to sell your shit.
You use a Shopify plugin called to automatically send your customers orders to your supplier.

Check out this post on my website.
http://dropshiptips.com/five-best-tools-dropshipping/
Number 1 and Number 2 are the most important.
>>
>>2685662
>1-6 months is highly unrealistic. At most it takes 20 days.
So I see you've never ordered anything from Aliexpress.
>>
>>2685626
The chinks are getting a fair cut too though
>>
File: yeeet.png (11KB, 935x175px) Image search: [Google]
yeeet.png
11KB, 935x175px
>>2685667
lmao
Use ePacket.
>>
>>2685684
wew aight, how am I supposed to get customers to my shitty wordpress site tho. Do I just have to trust that there's enough retards out there who don't know you can order directly from China?
>>
These threads always die with zero insights into profitable niches or even links to useful bloggers. I want to launch one of these companies but I'm not sure what to sell.

How do I actually find what is in demand on amazon/facebook?
>>
>>2685701
yes. There is a lot of people that will pay 400% product value.

>>2685815
link to useful blogger -> https://dropshiptips.com
>>
>>2685409
only works in western countries though, I live near china so the chink shits here already cheap
>>
>>2685891
You can probably sell to Westerners then.

Im australian so im not sure if i can just sell to US customers as that would be cheaper.

>>2685887
any advice to find profitable products?
>>
>>2685936
I know one of the aussies in the discord sold worldwide, made cash then sold his website.

finding profitable products can be tricky, because you really need to decide if you want to sell lots of small profit margin items or some medium ticket items. If you've got no experience with marketing/social media, try to sell stuff in the $15-$45 range (that costs you $5-15)
>>
>>2685891
No point selling to slanty eyes
>>
Ok about halfway through the process here. Got my niche website and shit up, gonna start looking at products now. How much money am I expecting to make short term? Within the next month or so?
>>
>>2686794
Look if your store is setup you can expect a 300% ROI on marketing, or if you're going the budget way probably around $200 this month, depends how hard u shill
>>
What's a good number of products to start selling? I was thinking in the 30s-40s?
>>
>>2687027
I heard that a smaller number of products works better, but I cannot confirm
>>
I just ordered about 10 products from AliExpress as I was going to do this and wanted do see delivery times and quality. Delivery took forever and the quality of the items was awful. Some looked completely different to the pics. Even the materials was different. A metal belt buckle was stone / cement sprayed with a metallic lacquer. LOL.
Dropping can work but you need local supplier for fast delivery and high quality products.
>>
>>2685409
Holy shit, I've been waiting for a thread that isn't gay ass cryptos for so fucking long
>>
>>2688697
>quality is ass
Always look for something with many orders and look at the reviews that have pictures from people.
If you buy long enough you'll know how to tell shit apart from the pretty decent stuff.
>>
File: gay.png (264KB, 545x1237px) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
264KB, 545x1237px
Still working on the guide. Hopefully I'll have some shitty version of it ready by tomorrow
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.