[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

revenue generating token

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: jim kon dil.jpg (75KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
jim kon dil.jpg
75KB, 780x439px
the best revenue generating token by far is etheroll DICE.

you get a fair share of the house profits of etheroll every quarter.

currently it's looking like your gonna get about $1000 for every 4000 DICE per quarter.

and the bankroll is going to be increased by over 20X meaning these dividends will only increase and so will the value of the DICE token itself

myetheroll.com
>>
im surprised that it took this long to get shill threads for this coin up here.

one of the brightest futures of any coin imo. currently independent of pretty much all other trade bullshit, great way to slowly accumulate more eth passively with no cost.

>pic related
>>
>>2685053
Etheroll still has to make it first payment, and still have to give us the mart contact info for that. Nothing is set in stone.
>>
>>2685115
thats one reason for the price being artificially low. the other is that Etheroll is only operating at 1/20th of the bankroll.

also there is almost no marketing so far with the DEVS concentrating on perfecting the game contract.

when all these ducks fall in a row the dividends per token should be 20X or more than they are now with the token itself appreciating in price to god knows how high.
>>
add to that the fact that im a very dedicated shill and will be shilling this token hard on /biz/ every day.
>>
>>2685129
>>2685138

I wish well for this coin, i even took part in the ICO.
>>
>>2685138
as you should - it's one of the few coins I've seen here that I believe in. It's also one of the few ERC20 tokens that has appreciated greater than ETH.
>>
>>2685053
How did you determine this dividend. I did an analysis on EDG and estimated a return on token, I am interested in your method
>>
>>2685317
im extrapolating from next weeks increase in bankroll and the remaining time until august the 7th
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.