[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it too late to trade crypto as a career and make a living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 224x179px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 224x179px
is it too late to trade crypto as a career and make a living off of it ? how long do we have?

/biz/ is usually wrong on everything is it wrong on this?
>>
>>2684872
it's still far from too late, but I suggest you invest big while you still have the chance
BTC will not be lingering around $2500 for much longer
>>
>>2684872
>is it too late to trade crypto as a career and make a living off of it ?

It was possible in 2013, it will be possible in 2023 - it is just not as easy as 99% of the people here will tell you.

You have to:
- learn theory (not only technical analysis, but also basic stuff like research on the tech itself, differentiation between shill/fud & truth etc.)
- socialize with other traders
- have the wisdom to decide whent to have iron hands and when to fold
- beeng able to see if there is a pattern in the behavior of the price
- practice it quite some time with pocket money
and many other things about it.

Some days ago, we had a guy who seems to do this for a living posting some guidelines:
>>2544572
>>2603626

Trading went from "ffswhyiamlosingmoney" to "I am comfy" by following his advises. Can recommend it.
>>
>>2684911
i predict IDNI Agoras (AGRS) going back to 4000 this week.

whales seem to hedge in numerai during crashes
>>
>>2684927

That would be great as my bags are heavy on this one ATM. The project sounds great on paper, unfortunately the dev is an absolute autists who doesn't want to market his project _at all_
>>
>>2684979
im not looking at projects. im looking at cycles of the whale
>>
>>2684995

Elaborate pls.
>>
>>2684872
I quit my job 2 years ago and have been living of crypto since
>>
>>2684995
>im not looking at projects

You are losing money left and right.
>>
>>2685007
spotting pumps is different from long holding.
>>
>>2684872
There price of basically everything that's older than half a year just went down over the past weeks.
>>
>>2685001
Well yeah, but you live with your uncle in his trailer so....
>>
>>2685028
150 m^2 apartment.
>>
>>2685036
With your parents. All you have to do is clean the bathroom once a week.
>>
>>2685037
False
>>
>>2684911
>learn technical analysis
you can disregard everything this guy says OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.