[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tfw started crypto too late.jpg (86KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
tfw started crypto too late.jpg
86KB, 852x477px
It's good to be in something from the ground floor - I came too late for that, I know.
But lately, I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end - the best is over.
>>
You're wrong. This is just the beginning. How many crypto billionaires have you heard of? Just getting started.
>>
it's the last hour of the party. The elites are rolling in their 'official coins' for the take over, the wild west situation in crypto will come to an end.

If you are lucky you are pals with the elite and they have tipped you off to what will become the official coins.
>>
File: kit.png (185KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kit.png
185KB, 400x400px
I felt this way in 2015 when buying my 80 cents ethereum. The bitcoin bubble was already 2 full years prior and it was only 1/3 the ATH.

unfortunately i came to the conclusion eth was a piece of shit and sold at 4 dollars. I could have bought a house and had fuck you money for like 10 years. Instead I pocketed a grand and felt like I had won the lottery knowing eth would crash at any minute.

long story short. just hold. crypto has been around for years and the markets are actually more mature now. that doesn't mean buy shitcoins btw. I'd only buy bitcoin, hedge with like a 1/5th ethereum and sprinkle in some shitcoins where your goal should be to wait for good news and sell while its mooning trying to call the top but never selling more than 30% your entire stack. This should have you shifting from alt to alt every 6 months.
>>
What's up misc brah.
>>
You stupid newfags noobies don't understand charts must be red too. Money IN crypto is 0 in comparison to other markets. This is the beginning you fucking retard. Stop crying and wait for bulls.
>>
>>2684484

what was the talk in here about Ethereum like around October of 2015
>>
Right? A Saudi prince or some shit could come in and swallow the whole market in one swoop in some sense.
>>
RDD and SRT
Head these words and thank me in 2 years once you are lamboland.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.