[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of buying crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3669.png (706KB, 665x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3669.png
706KB, 665x575px
What is best crypto? I want to quit my job and trade crypto for a living. Tips, tricks etc welcome.
>>
>>2684260
FINE

You want the "big" secret

Take all your money, every single bit of it, and go all in on Dentacoin
>>
good luck...do you think that will go on forever? big gains are over...we are not in a bull market anymore
>>
>>2684260
Buy monacoin. It's going to the moon anon
>>
>>2684260
Go All-in Antshares and check back in next year
>>
File: IMG_3693.jpg (12KB, 160x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3693.jpg
12KB, 160x128px
>>2684281
Ant shills get out
>>
>>2684260
Don't listen to any of these....get BitBean...you can sprout it...and on top of it, it got cool meme
>>
>>2684294
This
>>
>>26842600

First leave /biz/ and don't comeback till you've gotten your own momentum. I suggest you spend some time watching the market and doing extremely heavy research into some coins. When you feel comfortable enough to get into a coin don't go all in if it's your first time. Test the waters and get a feel for things. You honestly need to learn this stuff from experience. Nobody on /biz/ will give you a magic technique of any sort.

Don't listen to anyone on /biz/ or at least if you ignore this warning do some research heavy research on the coins and watch the order books for a while before investing. Good luck.
>>
>>2684294
>quit my job
don't do it, or, actually go and buy Antshares.
thank me in December.
>>
>>2684260
>Tips, tricks etc welcome.
All altcoins with the possible exception of Tezos are a joke because competing with a thousand other altcoins that do the same thing = no profit. Just get BTC and wait for it to reach 10k
>>
>>2684294
>>2684281
>>2684273
>>2684271
So far we have

1.Monacoin
2.Antshares
3,Dentacoin
4.BitBean
5. Antshares sucks
6. And literally DONT.

8 replys, 6 different answers.
>>
>>2684337
Tezos is jew though...
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>2684345
Good
>>
>>2684341
Don't buy any of them, it's literally gambling. It's not solid and you can't risk it if you are short on money
>>
>>2684260
Do it, it's super easy and you'll make several times the amount you'd do wagecucking. Do some research and follow biz's tips and you'll be fine
>>
I look for and news found this gem of a post.

I'm focusing on Antshares, neo. I think a price cap of $40b for bitcoin is cheap, consider Facebook a $130b company. Bitcoin should get bigger than this company imo, so the.price will still.climb for bitcoin. Ether, well. I think their team will face more growing panes, I personally think it's overvalued, ants or neo as it's been rebranded will do all of ether and more, its considerably cheaper. It's Chinese too, so it will take off. Neo is very earlier in it's development hence the price, the guy working with neo knows block chain tech, big companies are being banded around, alibaba, Microsoft some Chinese cloud giants etc. Neo shares generate neo coin. So you can make even more money in the future. Neo coin are cheap but of the price rockets neo coin will be worth a lot, these coins are generated from the shares you buy.

As the guys have said above do your own research. Gd luck, I wouldn't quit your day job though.
>>
>>2684260
no bodody will admit it anon but it's looking like the bull market is more or less coming to an end, for now.
you could get rekt pretty easy if things dont pick up within a month
keep your job anon but research in your free time
>>
Buy ANS and don't worry about it for a year. Check back and smile because all coins are spread with uncertainty, Antshares isn't free from this but has the biggest, most likely chance of actually making you a tonne of money. I don't like comparing it to ETH but this has the best chance of buying in at a reasonable price. Only 50M in circulation and 100M in total. Just give that a thought.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.