[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XMR good. Me buy XMR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: xmr.png (179KB, 351x349px) Image search: [Google]
xmr.png
179KB, 351x349px
XMR good.
Me buy XMR
>>
>>2681185
I'm sold!
>>
>>2681185
I was on the edge but this post gave me the final push to buying 50 xmr.
>>
>>2681185
Just went all in. Thanks OP
>>
>>2681185

I put in 25 orders. OP gives very convincing arguments
>>
>>2681185

Thank you OP I just bought 10k worth of XMR!
>>
>>2681185
ok, now I get.
>>
>>2681185
That's it
I'm all in
>>
XMR is a bad investment. I saw some posts in russian hacking websites saying that you can actually track monero's movement.
>>
>>2682056
Fake news
>>
Monero good. Me like Monero
>>
File: 1458675856808.jpg (133KB, 776x678px) Image search: [Google]
1458675856808.jpg
133KB, 776x678px
http://www.altcointoday.com/monero-transactions-traceable/
>>
>>2682634
>http://www.altcointoday.com/monero-transactions-traceable/

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP

MONERO

F FOR RESPECT
FFFFFFFFF
>>
>>2682643
>>2682634
Outdated lies from competition
>>
>>2681185
GET FUCKED FAGGOT PONY
>>
XMR is easily the least volatile of the top 10 alts. Very ideological, very strong holders. It's the best place to be in at the moment.
>>
>>2681185
lead dev hates speculators, manipulates shit out of the coin
>>
its volatile, but it is the best privacy coin we have.

dash is shit for privacy and shady overall, and zcash has interesting tech but is flawed in that its not private by default, and eveything else is just a clone of dash/zcash/monero with a smaller marketcap and smaller development team.

im interested to see if ethereum can properly impliment the privacy elements it wants to.
>>
>>2681185
Bitterponzi and Wailingpanda can suck a herpes infected dick with their pump and dump copy pasta shitcoin
>>
>>2681185
In my opinion, XMR adheres very closely to the vision of satoshi nakamoto, and definitely the most to do so among the top 10. Unlike bitcoin, it undergoes routine hardforks after sufficient development, allowing it to grow and change faster than bitcoin can. I am losing more and more faith in bitcoin daily with this segwit/BU debacle.
>>
The problem is that somehow, addresses are not anonymous.
For example, you can't transfer money to the XMR address of AlphaBay from many exchanges.

That makes the coin pretty worthless if exchanges can identify the target by non-changing addresses.
Is zcash an improvement there?
>>
XMR is tight but doesnt obfuscate IPs... does any coin obfuscate IPs or just the ledger?
>>
>>2684222
XMR should be used in conjunction with TOR. the developers are working on I2P which is better than TOR.
>>
>>2684378
Not just implementing I2P, they are making KOVRI which is a C++ version of I2P. I hate Java.
>>
>>2681185
Me tarded
me like BTC
>>
>>2681185
Bought 225 XMR. Thanks OP.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.