[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropshipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1300749337001.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1300749337001.png
325KB, 382x417px
A question to active dropshippers: do you simply put in Aliexpress' form the home address of your customer? Or you first ship the goods to yourself?

Also, dropshipping general.
>>
>>2680930
The entire purpose of dropshipping is you never touch the item
>>
>>2680930
Why would you pay double to shipping costs by shipping it to yourself and then shipping it out?

It goes straight from the supplier to the customer
>>
How does this shit work? You make money being a middleman for companies selling shit?
>>
>>2681171
>>2681219
Shit like managing refunds and misdeliveries still confuses me
>>
>>2681265
Tracking and you end up having to refund if you want to keep a customer/reputation. Shouldn't be abused, just don't flaunt your refund policy across the front page and shit and you'll barely have to use it
>>
>>2681235
You advertise to moms and retards on facefuck and instawhore, you list shit from China suppliers and you make 500% per it because they're spending their husbands money

I don't get why I haven't started doing it yet
>>
>>2681382
It's still not clear to me, will I get money back from the supplier if an item is refunded? What if he refuses to do so? All of it seems so messy
>>
>>2681404
I wonder how viable it is to make a living wage off of dropshipping + affiliate marketing.
>>
>>2681437
No, you just refund it. Take the loss, move on, keep the customer, if the same person does it again tell them to fuck off

>>2681469
Some people make a lot but you have to be really good and have an equally good niche. I believe it's probably fairly easy to make at least 1k a month if you're fairly competent/creative.
>>
>>2680930
dont mind me just shilling my shit https://dropshippers.blog/
>>
>>2681404

Because we are depressed lazy cunts and that's too much work.
>>
>>2682536
Ya got that right
>>
File: fredereac.png (78KB, 881x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fredereac.png
78KB, 881x1108px
>>2681404

I am working on a guide now. I honestly don't even know if I'll finish it. There is just too much information to cover. Most of it doesn't even have to do with dropshipping since that is the easy part. It's mainly about how to get people to buy your product and which products to pick to sell
>>
>>2682974
next?
>>
This is way over saturated
>>
>>2684068
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>2682974
Can you post more? i really appreciate this
>>
>>2684111
He is right, there are thousands of dropship sites which look the same, unoriginal and cheap
Also this shit is ruining fashion
>>
>>2684006
>>2684495

yea ill write up more today
>>
>>2680930
>>2681404
>>2681469
>>2682974

https://dropshiptips.com
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.