[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can this concept be combined with crypto? What would it look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 70202129.jpg (29KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
70202129.jpg
29KB, 284x405px
Can this concept be combined with crypto? What would it look like? Will it fix all of bitcoins problems?

>miners act as timekeepers
>once your wallet reaches 0 seconds it disappears
>a certain hashrate counts as 1 second or 1 minute and once your equipment reaches that hashrate how much time you put into mining is how much time you get on your wallet clock
>bagholders will forever be btfo for not spending
>spending invigorates the economy
>>
>>2680344
Wtf you smoking OP
>>
>>2680344
Shhhhhhhh don't give (((them))) any ideas
>>
>>2680344
Hahaha I like it. Should a transaction give you extra time?
>>
File: 1495464884627.jpg (67KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1495464884627.jpg
67KB, 625x626px
>>2680344
in a way its already true.

work = your time for money

more money = more free time

really liked the concept from the movie
>>
> guys what if freicoin except I'm super high and don't understand it
>>
>mine for a year at 1:1 hash ratio
>wallet good for another year
>the Chinese use their supercomputers to mine a decade of timecoins in the same year
>lambo is still 70 years on clockroad
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2680598
Why not deduce funds from the account in exchange for more time
>>
File: 1432520552328.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1432520552328.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>/biz/ is on the early cuff of the inevitable dystopian future
>/biz/ will have immortality while normies struggle and work for a monthly paycheck of one month
>they still don't learn and continue to spend their hard earned time on sports cars and toys
>>
>>2680344
Interesting concept but I wouldn't do hashrate.

>you get only 1 wallet because only 100,000 are created during the ICO
>wallet comes with 365 tokens
>the wallet burns 1 token every day
>Any wallet with 0 balance is destroyed

Only way to gain tokens is to buy or mine them. Half rate is every year.
>>
Liked this movie. It really made me feel lonely and wish I had a gf, like the relationship in there.

>tfw no qt heiress gf to choose you over her family and live a life of crime as robinhood like heroes for all eternity

why even live?
>>
>>2680644
In what way could you limit the number of wallets besides one wallet per SSN?
>>
>>2680658
During the ICO you would limit it to a one time purchase of the wallet. You could make the process during the ICO slower so people can't just do transaction over transaction.

It would take a lot of effort to get more then one wallet (1 person with 2-3 wouldn't be that big a deal) but if you did have more then one that person would have 3x the up keep.
>>
File: yellow-lamborghini-4.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yellow-lamborghini-4.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>2680654
were all gonna make it breh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.