[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a full refund!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I want a full refund!
>>
my gramma raised me. This woman could return anything. She'd buy me a new n64 game for christmas or bday and they had a zero refund or exchange policy but she would always just calmly and amicably say whatever and id get a different game if i beat the one she got me too fast.

So, I continue her legacy /biz/. As often as i need.

>apple earbuds start cutting out
> didnt even buy them asked for my earbuds at lost n found in a library
>walk by apple store in mall
>"hi! I was hoping these would have lasted a bit longer, can you give me some new ones?"
>they do

Lol. You have to be a shameless jew and give zero fucks but it will work. Treat this knowledge with sanctity and only use when you need.
>>
In German law it is written, that der Salesman has 2 more chances(nachbesserungsversuch) to reparieren the meal and the buyer can dezidieren if he wants to have a new meal or the Geld back after the first 2 tries.
There's also the Gesetzliche Gewährleistung that's 2 years long (not to mix up with the Warranty). The buyer has the recht to get his nachbesserungsversuche within the first 6 monate after his purchase without having to prove that he did the fehler. The salesman can only decline the buyers right to a nachbesserungsversuch if he can prove that the buyer intentionally damaged the thing or if he can prove that there isn't anything wrong with the purchased ding.
After diese 6 months the buyer has to prove to the salesman that the problem / damage wasn't done by him but it's the sellers / producers fault.
The Warranty (Garantie) is everything that's more than the written above and isn't required by law.
Don't get these two mixed up when you have legal troubles in Germany!
>>
>>2679159
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. I DEMAND A REFUND OR A NEW MEAL.
>>
>>2679182
What's the Problem with the meal?
>>
>>2679130
>only use when you need.
>use it for apple products

faggot
>>
>>2679201
There's no flavor.
>>
>>2679215
You can use it for literally anything, faggot. If you can remain calm, cheerful, respectful and deferential to the employee while making eye contact and unfalteringly channeling your jewish power level you can literally get anything.

>housesitting for uncle
>he has an xbox but the mic headset thing is broken
>drive over to walmart
He didnt even buy it there
>smile brilliantly and greet the customer service pajeeta like shes a 10/10 babe
>have to speak with manager, electronics
>tell them some bs about my little brother
I dont even have a little brother
>walk out with new xbox headset for free
>even get a receipt so i can perpetuate the cycle
>>
File: agatha.png (822KB, 1136x1434px) Image search: [Google]
agatha.png
822KB, 1136x1434px
>>2679130
>This woman could return anything.
Did your grandma look like this pic.
>>
you guys disgust me
>>
>>2679247
Just like your life
>>
>>2679356
She was christian she hated jews. My grampa even taught me something funny:

>dad beats up jew kid
>grampa scolds him
>dont kick him, youll scuff your shoes

I was literally raised to hate the jew lol
>>
>>2679130
Enjoy raping your ears with those things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.