[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: zen.png (16KB, 691x217px) Image search: [Google]
zen.png
16KB, 691x217px
Has anyone else here been paying attention to this project?
>>
Zencrash
>>
>>2678883
Yep. Dead project, scam coin, etc.
Move along :)
>>
>>2678883
it almost died. cause developer had some sort of period and opened huge bug in transaction system to everybody. exchanges at that time stopped in and out transactions on wallets. eventually bug was fixed.
anyway its looks like overvalued coin ....that kinda ... falls.
>>
>>2678907
Almost everything is down.
>>2678912
https://blog.zensystem.io/ last update was 4 days ago?
>>
>>2678931
Why do you think it is overvalued? Most zcash clones are around the same dollar mark?
>>
>>2678883
>"Bittrex has locked out deposits and withdrawals (but not trading) of ZEN and ZCL due a vulnerability related to the split from ZCL to ZCL and ZEN. Bittrex is the primary exchange for them. The lead developer has left the project.

The nature of this type of attack, called a replay attack, could lead to a transaction replaying from the Zclassic blockchain to the Zen blockchain if the vulnerability is exploited.
ZEN company has thanked the lead developer for making the vulnerability public and bringing it to their attention at the same time he quit the project. I'm not trying to be sarcastic I'm just relaying their announcement. I haven't found his public comments, so I don't know if it was a rage quit."
>>
File: Me.png (591KB, 627x367px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
591KB, 627x367px
>>2678947
Time to sell when the global dip is up for a small profit i see. Thanks
>>
>>2678941
>overvalued

Komodo $1.69
Hush $2.09
ZClassic $2.05
ZenCash $4.92

for coin that almost died cause of developers "ragequite" its quite a high price.
but i don't know.
>>
>>2678968
i have no idea about future of this coin.... thls problem was in past .....2 weeks ago.

but really for me its looks overvalued. but i'm new to this.
>>
>>2678932
Are you clinically retarded you fucking newfag? That shitty coin got released with a major bug in the code, all it has done is go down over time.
>>
>>2679008
well since exchanges opened deposits/withdraws there was a fix implemented.

that didn't helped the price much =\
>>
>>2678968
I want that monitor.
>>
File: Capture.png (59KB, 1722x560px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
59KB, 1722x560px
>>2678883
Currently holding bags but debating whether to give up and unload, there's been some high level manipulation by whales trying to accumulate
>>
>>2679029
well if you sure there are wales... hodl.
i sold HUSH 1 day before it mooned and .... basically robbed myself through whales.
>>
File: 1493653655056.jpg (78KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493653655056.jpg
78KB, 492x559px
>>2679008
http://www.coindesk.com/understanding-dao-hack-journalists/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/zcash-bug-prevents-private-transactions-soon-after-launch/

>nocoin has ever had bugs
>>
Fuck I lost all my money on this shit I am so glad I didn't put more than what I could afford.
>>
>>2678974
Zen is the zlcassic fork

Komodo has 100mil in circulation, Ive looked into komodo but cant see it going far in a short period of time.

Looking into Hush right now
>>
>>2679121
you think there's any potential for it to reach the same level as zcash or even replace it? i heard the coming out with a new wallet soon
>>
>>2679156
I honestly don't get why zcash has been hyped up as much as it is. Looks like a vertcoin/bitcoin clone. Its wallet is garbage as well. With all these clones I'm not sure what could be the next one to moon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.