[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Payouts going out now lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1240x868px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1240x868px
Payouts going out now lads
>>
>>2678613
Based chang
Thank you for keeping us updated
>>
Still using Arky for today.

Minimum has been reduced to 0.1 because people keep bitching.
>>
File: The_3rd_Ark.jpg (97KB, 817x551px) Image search: [Google]
The_3rd_Ark.jpg
97KB, 817x551px
>>2678613
>>
this loyalty or whatever modifier is still playing a role in the payout as I haven't received the expected sum (1.058-fee) since yesterday when I was below 1 ARK (1,320 ARK balance)
AJLZDANAtBACe6GTexsJUYCCoVC8YvsvNX
>>
>>2678613
I like how biz has more voters but only 1/5th of our Ark.
>>
>>2678709
You were paid appropriately.

422 * ( 1320 / 1050000 ) - 0.1
>>
>>2678716
A lot of people ended up transferring their ARK to a new address instead of paying 1 ARK to unvote. A lot of those wallets hold 0 ARK now.
>>
>>2678729
for today yes, however my yesterday's share is missing, it should've been x2 but whatever

eagerly awaiting the uncircumsized payout script
>>
>>2678744
Yeah, as I mentioned before, the new payout script will payout everyone's missed earnings the first time it's run. My entire day today is going to be dedicated to working on it.
>>
>>2678613
i haven't received any ark
>>
Log for today: https://pastebin.com/raw/U4rrSHd0

These payouts should be similar to what you'll get with our script on a daily basis, but with ours it will be 1% more and you'll be able to customize your payout threshold and times.
>>
>>2678760
If you didn't get paid it means your payout was less than the 0.1 ARK minimum.

How large is your wallet?
>>
>>2678729
>tfw just barely below the 0.1 threshold
>>
Out of curiosity, what are your incentives to run this node?
>>
based moom bro and uncle chang doing gods work.

we're gonna fuckin make it, bizraelis
>>
>>2678787
Eventually (after 2 months) we'll make some pocket change.

Plus we like having a 4chan superpower running ARK.
>>
>>2678794
How asian are both of you? I'm not going to google your names, that's rude.
>>
>>2678804
I'm not asian. Chang is.
>>
how can I run this shit on a raspberry pi?
>>
Do you have to vote manually or can you automatically vote all your ARK?
>>
>>2678813
I see only generic linux and ubuntu installations on ark.in, why don't you try and report your findings
>>
>>2678837
I meant to post: https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop/releases
>>
>>2678829
All the ARK in your wallet, no matter if you add to or spend from it, get pledged to the delegate(s) you vote for. If you voted for more than 1 the balance gets split evenly between them.
>>
>>2678844
yeah I tried the linux one but shit aint happening

I'm not that good yet with this rasbian thing, got a stratis wallet running though but staking takes 50 days ;_;
>>
>>2678862
You don't have to have your wallet running to stake. That's the beauty of DPoS.
>>
I havent got anything yet and voted the 27th, I guess I have too few ARK? Got 398.
>>
>>2678886
Yea that's too small.

Calculate today's payout using:
422 * ( yourBalance / 1050000 ) - 0.1
>>
>>2678770
is 240 arks. what is the minimum for the payout?
>>
>>2678901
>what is the minimum for the payout?

>>2678770
>If you didn't get paid it means your payout was less than the 0.1 ARK minimum.
>>
>>2678871
cool
>>
>>2678920
I just voted for biz_classic, what now
>>
>>2678955
Wait for tomorrow's payment.

But if your payment is less than 0.1, you won't get paid and you'll have to wait until we have our new payout script/website ready which we are aiming to release a beta of next week.
>>
Do you have a paste bin ledger like you did yesterday by chance I want to see where I rank after buying some weak handed fags bags.
>>
>>2679578
Here >>2678767
>>
>>2679578
read
>>2678767
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.