[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Affiliate marketing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1123.jpg (33KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
33KB, 470x313px
Some fag on here told me about another forum that's good for talking affiliate marketing, since 4chan is just all coins now. Anyone know what that site would be, or anyone got any other good ones?
>>
Bump. Anyone?
>>
Probe bhw
>>
stackthatmoney is the go-to place for affiliate marketing

I heard a lot of former affiliates are just trading cryptos now, though. youre really a bit late and its a dying industry IMO
>>
>>2678119
How's it a dying industry? What's changed? You're pretty much saying people don't shop online anymore...
>>
https://finchsells.com/2017/04/04/why-i-quit-launching-affiliate-campaigns/
>>
>>2677863
Affiliate marketing is an extremely broad field with a huge variety of methods, but it has a learning curve, and the competition is so much huge - with its own whales and pajeets, tons of pajeets. There's not easy money in affiliate marketing.
>>
>>2678193
Well that was fucking pointless. Explained absolutely nothing, just that the guy is over it and wanted to move on
>>
>>2678223

did you even read the fucking article?

>insane competition
>most affils moving on to ecommerce
>razor thin margins
>traffic costs going up
>most big players have moved on or need huge teams to stay competitive

youre years too late to get into the affiliate space (which always a retarded business model to begin with).. you might as well try ranking fucking niche sites and get adsense money

if youre smart you look into info marketing, product creation and e-commerce (fb+shopify is hot af right now)

but whatever, its your time youre wasting, not mine
>>
>>2678175
>How's it a dying industry?
Low barrier to entry. Every pajeet can do it. Every pajeet does it. Margins are shitty. You don't only fight off pajeets and your competitors - you also have to fight google who's shitting all over your stuff because "quality score too low" and shit like that. I

It's a mass market and your chances of making any significant money are just like playing the lottery.
>>
>>2678297
And do you even know how affiliate marketing works? All I need them to do is click a link and buy something in the next month. I've made hundreds of $ so far without even ducking trying.

And FYI I've tried ecommerce and selling my own product. Now tgats not easy, starting from scratch and trying to get your product out there.

I have a website that's getting good traffic and I've made over $1,000 from Adsense alone. So I don't need to pay for shitty traffic
>>
>>2678297
>which always a retarded business model to begin with
This. I've been doing it from 2004 to ca. 2008 when I decided I love my sanity way too much to continue with that soul sucking shit.

I also don't hear postive things from my buddies which still do affiliate marketing. It got even more retarded and spammy than it was 10 years ago. Thanks tim ferris and his 4 hour work week.

If you've got an IQ over room temperature or a little self esteem do yourself a favor and s tart a proper business. Affiliate marketing is literally internet bottom feeding.
>>
try /r/juststart on reddit
>>
>>2678360
>And do you even know how affiliate marketing works? All I need them to do is click a link and buy something in the next month.
Do you know what one of my best performing websites was? A travel site that sat around position 5 - 7 in google's serp for "<whatever> travel" kewyrods and just overwrote the tracking cookie of all the top 1 - 5 sites. (which happens automatically because the last served cookie always wins the price)

30 days sound nice in practice. But chances are that some pajeet is going to overwrite your tracking cookie with his in the next 25 minutes.

And that's not even the dirty tricks like putting some shitty freeware up for download which will place affiliate tracking cookies in the background.

>And FYI I've tried ecommerce and selling my own product. Now tgats not easy, starting from scratch and trying to get your product out there.
duh. but "not easy" is where the money is to be found. not "it's so easy everyone can do it".
>>
>>2678348

nigga Ive been in the IM space since 2010 and been making a living online for years now.

Ive made money with affiliate shit when you were still in high school most likely. and Ive moved on from this horrible business model a long time ago.

are you seriously that fucking retarded? tons of experienced people telling you its shit and you still refuse to listen

go to any of the numerous affiliate conferences that are held all over the planet, if you dont believe me. all they talk about now is ecommerce, email marketing and building teams

youd have to be an absolute retard to get into the affiliate space in 2017
>>
>>2678360

^ was meant to refer to this idiot
>>
It does have a low barrier of entry. I've done it for a number of years then moved on. There's this dumb NEET guy I know who's still doing it, but he was extremely secretive about it while feeling visibly proud of his accomplishment. Unfortunately for him, that's his only way of making money. He never thought about what to do when online moneymaking fails.
>>
people buy on internet more than ever
yet affiliate marketing is dead

OK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.