[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wallet.png (83KB, 972x636px) Image search: [Google]
wallet.png
83KB, 972x636px
Where do my future milionaires hold their ants?
>>
>>2676613
buttrex
>>
>>2676613
PC client is the way to go if you wanna earn that sweet ANC
>>
>>2676625
Have you read their terms of services?
It's alright if you wanna daytrade, but if you are going to HODL they can rob you as hard as they want.
>>
>>2676646
i will probably just dump it when it will gets doubled .

"muh transaction fees"
>>
>>2676646
explain
>>
>>2676654
Already lowered at bittrex. if you would get your ass out of your ass sometimes you should know
>>
>>2676666
Probably the fact they won't pay out your ANC and that the withdrawal fee is one fucking ANS.

It's absolutely outrageous, I didn't even know myself some days ago.
>>
>>2676635
>be digital currency
> share a name with the eponymous hacker from the matrix
> only have a windows client
> wtf
>>
>>2676694
So remove it from Bittrex if you aren't trading and try to move it in lump sums, especially before the price rockets. Although I'm sure they'll drop the withdrawal fee eventually if that happens.
>>
>>2676715
what is fee on another exchanges?
>>
>>2676682
ah you know what..... transaction fee out....
transaction fee in.....

fuck it i'm living it on buttrex. to just sell at double price.
>>
sold them at 370k
>>
>>2676730
On chink exchange it is zero
>>
>>2676666
10. UNCLAIMED PROPERTY

If for any reason Bittrex is holding Virtual Currency in your Hosted Wallet on your behalf, and we are unable to return your Virtual Currency to your designated External Virtual Currency Address after a period of inactivity, then we may report and remit such Virtual Currency in accordance with applicable state unclaimed property laws.

I may be a bit paranoid though.
>>
>>2676715

Still how is it legal that they're taking all of your ANC
>>
What is the price going to 'rocket' to?
>>
is blockchain.info WALLET safe or not?
>>
File: ans.jpg (117KB, 1147x547px) Image search: [Google]
ans.jpg
117KB, 1147x547px
end of the dip?
>>
do you get payouts for moving Ants from Bittrex to the client? Or why else would it be more usefull (excpet for security reasons of Bittrex)? And if so what do you need to do in order to earn them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.