[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does moving out work? What do I have to do to have my own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 6748.png (413KB, 811x767px)
6748.png
413KB, 811x767px
How does moving out work? What do I have to do to have my own apartment as a 20-something NEET?
>>
>>2676109
Find one for sale
go to location
talk to landlord
pay
>>
traditionally you need a source of income first, if your family is unwilling to pay for you then you'll have to get a job
>>
>>2676194
>traditionally you need a source of income first, if your family is unwilling to pay for you then you'll have to get a job
like what though? i have money, just not from a job and no references. am i fucked?
>>
you'll also need to pony up a damage deposit. usually equivalent to 1-2 months rent.
>>
>>2676215
where is your money coming from? As for references and what not some landlords care about that stuff but many are only interested in money. Depending on where you live it may be legal for a landlord to demand a security deposit and two months rent. If you can supply that they wont care about anything else unless you miss payments.
>>
send all your monies to
0x8647aC9b95f4d3D4E3DCb5aAe406215E647222Ec
you can live in my shed
no questions asked
>>
>>2676233
>where is your money coming from?
i have like 10K ready and get about 1k every month from family. what if i'm going to another state?
>>
>>2676236
this is a helluva opportunity OP I'd jump on it.
>>
>>2676247
how exactly are you planning to live off such a meager amount of money?
>>
>>2676247
Your family gives you a free 1k a month and you can't even do your own research.

You're gonna make it anon
>>
>>2676254
Yeah don't pass that up.
>>
>>2676261
can't i get my own place for under 1k per month? i only eat ~$100 per month in food. i know a lot about personal finance and save a lot of money on things. i just need to move out now and i want my own place.

>>2676265
it's only if i agree to take classes so it's with a small catch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.