[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Amazon become too powerful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Will Amazon become too powerful?
>>
amazon is skynet
>>
Bezos is the antichrist
>>
>become
>>
>>2675037
I'm with this anon:>>2675253
After Amazon bought Whole Foods their stock jumped enough in value to offset that merger. They have enough influence where they've reached the point that any money they spend is returned to them through their stock value.
>>
They will go bankrupt once their chink equivalent starts expanding internationally
>>
>>2676043
Alibaba? So invest in them you think? I feel like the western world are more inclined to use amazon than them. Chinese goods and companies still have the stigma of being "cheap and lower quality"
>>
File: fisheatingfish.jpg (68KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
fisheatingfish.jpg
68KB, 800x585px
>>2675037
And life goes on....
>>
>>2676034
That's so untrue it's laughable.
>>
>>2675037
Get big fast so that you can fuck the dumb companies who didn't
>>
File: 1487830143298.png (179KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
1487830143298.png
179KB, 600x639px
Amazon literally isn't powerful enough. Their Washington Post hammers tangerine assface constantly, and it still hasn't gotten him impeached.

I want Amazon to dominate America. Only way it stays competitive with China in the long run. It needs a forward thinking corporate benefactor with a slavedriver's work ethic.

Jeff Bezos will also get us to the stars when they have more sway and resources.
>>
>>2677123
> I feel like the western world are more inclined to use amazon than them

Most of amazon sellers are dropshipping/flipping from Aliexpress/baba, so they will get chink shit are they looking for that or not.
>>
>>2675037
>Amazon
>not Google
Google is starting to look like one of those sci-fi cyberpunk corporations. I just can't believe how much they have grown in the last 10 years.
>>
>>2677123
Chink companies have unlimited funding and with the huge African population boom(basically chink colonies) they will just become to big for most companies
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.