[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagerr - Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 27252509.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
27252509.png
12KB, 200x200px
What are your thoughts on Wagerr?

Just released their intermediate coin on WAVES, trading for less than ICO prices. Can you see it rising in the future?
>>
It's crazy cheap now. It will be on a bigger exchange soon and these cheap prices will go way up!
>>
>>2674995
>waves
>decentralized
lel
>>
File: Niggercoin.png (398KB, 789x565px) Image search: [Google]
Niggercoin.png
398KB, 789x565px
>>2675112
NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY TOOK FROM US
>>
I'm going to sell my bags because I no longer have any faith in this project. Maybe I'll regret it... Someone try and prove me wrong. How many ICOs end up coming out of the gate at less than ICO price? Fuck me.
>>
>>2675146
waves as an exchange is tiny and why would you look at the initial price out of ICO as an indicator unless you're planning to dump? if you've been keeping up in the slack, you'll know that a lot of people are planning to hold this long term.
>>
>>2675193
Is there anything promising on the horizon? Like a functional wallet at the very least? I want to know the team is actually working on this project. I guess I'll finally check out the slack
>>
File: dssdsdsds.png (3KB, 338x133px) Image search: [Google]
dssdsdsds.png
3KB, 338x133px
>>2674995
Will I be more rich?

I have this and 120,00+ Aeternity

Previous buys.

100,000+ Pivx @ $.02-.04 Sold at $1.80s
58,000 Strat @ $.04-. $06 Sold at $2-$4
>>
>>2675281
Well let's hope we'll be more rich
>>
>>2675281
fucking hell, how much is your portfolio worth?
>>
>>2675354
Around $480k I made in the last year.

Missed the BTC mooning in 2014..not this time!
>>
>>2675388
I bought into the Wagerr ICO also. What are your feelings on where this is heading?

I've been reasonably happy with the customer service, neutral on their communications. The CEO seems excellent, but the PR guy mishandled a lot in the slack and was even borderline condescending. Not reassuring.
>>
>>2675632
Highly manipulated while trading on just waves up or down as volume isn't likely to increase to increase the price. I expect it to be trading in the ICO ranges while people try and scalp.

Project and value of the token wont/can't be estimated until product launch later this year. If the wallet is extremely easy to use and works I expect many people to use it. Even degenerate non-crypto gamblers will buy Wagerr to use their wallet.

After 2-3 years if user growth increases and more and more Wagerr is burned decreasing the supply I can see it in the $2-$5 range.
>>
>>2675727
That seems more reasonable an estimation than many in the Slack seem to think.
Are you confident in holding?
>>
>>2675832
I course. Many people in this space are enjoying the rapid rise in market cap the last few months. However people like me have been holding some coins for a year +.

The difference is I'll have 100k + coins when it's at $2+ and they will have 1000.

I treat ICOs and crypto like gambling. I'm always willing to lose everything and I don't mind cashing out early.

Cashed out a lot of BTC $1700-$2500, Strat $2-$4, Pivx $1.80 with no regrets because it's in my bank now and that's all that matters.
>>
>>2675869
That's how I feel about LTC right now. I have quite a bit, am fine to lose it all, and holding it comfortably. I have a decent amount of Wagerr also that I'm holding.
>>
>>2675881
BTC ETH and LTC along with all of crypto will just trend up over the years with many dips and consolidations along the way.

I think people getting into the market now trying to get "rich" missed their chance by a few months. They'll have to wait as everything cools off for a bit.

Best to get into things like Wagerr as you know it's unlikely for the base price of $.05 to deviate +- 30-40% during the volatility coming from BTC's failure to scale.
>>
>>2675905
Plus Wagerr is selling so low right now on Waves that there is no point in not holding. I'd rather wait and see if the platform delivers.
I'd honestly be happy with $1-$5 down the road and as I said, I'm in no hurry.
I'm interested to see how the bears do in 2020ish.
>>
I cant believe I bought into this ICO

this project has been a clusterfuck so far

>demo wallet with zero working functions
>temp token listen on fucking WAVES clown exchange
>trading under ICO price atm
>zero interest on /biz/ except my 10/10 shilling
>endorsed by plebbits and shitskins
>>
>>2676850
I somewhat agree, slack seems to just be a bunch of memes, barely any talk about it, all of what you mentioned.

Hopefully it gets listed on an exchange soon and gets pumped
>>
I warned you you dumb fucks. The CEO is a gook MD. It's a fucking money grab.
>>
>>2676904

plebbit and slack is a fucking circlejerk
these faggots will just yell away everything that doesnt fit their hugbox atmosphere

this shit wont even be listed on proper exchanges before the testnet is online in Q4 apparently

I cant belive I gave some fucking gook sociopath scammer my money
>>
>>2675106
>It will be on a bigger exchange soon
wagerr allows americans, it will never be listed on an american exchange
>>
>>2676991
No joke, hoping to get out even, can't see it happening though
>>
File: Meemo.png (247KB, 291x405px) Image search: [Google]
Meemo.png
247KB, 291x405px
>>2676991
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_BeYB-anNc
>pic related

anyway fuck me for investing. i'll let it drop to 1 sat before i let it go for less than ico
>>
so heres what the devs are saying

>were talking to exchanges but cant give any updates because NDA
>other ICOs got listed on proper exchanges but they all use bribes and shady deals
>theres no ETA for anything, we havent promised anything
>basically fuck you and stfu

yeah that money is a write-off
these fucking mongrels will just ban you if you ask the wrong questions
>>
File: scamartists.png (272KB, 1110x741px) Image search: [Google]
scamartists.png
272KB, 1110x741px
>>2677419
welp, that's a wrap

This is who we trusted boys. look at that team... let it sink in.
>>
these scammers have collected MILLIONS for a worthless shitcoin

they treat their customer base like absolute shit, refuse to answer simple questions and will flat out ban you for asking about updates

meanwhile the shills are still circlejerking each other like the brainless sheep they are

why are we not doing a 4ch ICO anons? apparently money does grow on trees
>>
File: VBjhQHg.jpg (175KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
VBjhQHg.jpg
175KB, 1200x628px
>>2677440
>>
>>2675146
Dude if meme 1st blood can hit $2 so can this one
>>
>>2677489
only if chinks get involved
>>
>>2677489

that was in the glory days of last month though
when every shitcoin got pumped to high heavens

gold rush in shitcoins is over anon
>>
>>2677493
Yep that's it crypto is dead we all might as well sell up...
Kys shortsighted faggot
>>
>>2677701

do you actually believe these scammers are gonna deliver an industry-disrupting platform

when they cant even get their shitcoin listed on a proper exchange?

kys you delusional shill
>>
>>2677701

also im not saying cryptos are dead
but the times where useless shitcoins get pumped to the moon are over for sure

you dyslexic faggot
>>
>>2674995
>WAVES
And into the trash it goes.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.