[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>coiners right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (353KB, 556x594px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
353KB, 556x594px
>coiners right now
>>
>>2674889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
>>
>ETH
>Over 250 past the weekend

pick uno
>>
>>2674889
Correction,

Newcoiners right now.

The peeps that have been around this game for a while know that this kind of volatility is normal. The growth we've had from all the newfags was too much, and not stable. ETH, BTC, XRP and some ETH sidechains will settle and continue to gradually rise.

You fags freaking out need to get a fucking grip or leave this game.
>>
How low is the this shit going to go? I got currency that wants to be money.
>>
>>2674889
I really, really like these wojaks.

Will you post them dear friend?
>>
>>2674889
I'm only down $400 right now. last week I was down much more. I'll take being down $400. By the end of next week I'll be like "oh no I lost muh gains!" and by the end of next month I'll be like "oh no I lost some of my gains!" I'd rather have growth than no growths, and I only have a loss in the first place because of personal fuck ups. I'd already be in the "oh no I lost some of muh gains!" category if I timed the market better and didn't make stupid decisions. There's literally no reason not to be a no-coiner, especially if you think you're good at investing. If that was true then you should have ample time to make your money and GTFO before coiners get BTFO'D forever and you can laugh at them.
>>
>>2674925
Normies seem to freak out and sell their shit on the weekends so if you're looking to buy I'd hold out until Sunday.
>>
File: grashing.png (249KB, 442x606px) Image search: [Google]
grashing.png
249KB, 442x606px
>implying I care
>>
>>2674889
Can you upload all of those to an imgur album so I can complete my collection? Thanks.
>>
>>2674889
dude you got a mega or something with all of those?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (80KB, 680x460px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
80KB, 680x460px
>go to bed before shit starts going down
>wake up
>it goes up
>>
>>2674889
>coin goes up 10x in value within a month
>/nocoiner/: "IT'S A BUBBLE!"
>coin drops 10% over the weekend
>/nocoiner/: "HAHA COINERS BTFO!!"
>coin stays about the same for a month
>/nocoiner/: "..."
>coin doubles in value overnight
>/nocoiner/: "IT'S A BUBBLE!"
>coin drops 10% over the weekend again
>/nocoiner/: "HAHA COINERS BTFO!!"
Keep waiting for that "big dip", wagecuck.
>>
File: 2537687682312.gif (425KB, 1350x878px) Image search: [Google]
2537687682312.gif
425KB, 1350x878px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.