[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw /biz/ fucking memed me into buying cryptoshit with their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1448139062428.jpg (995KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1448139062428.jpg
995KB, 2250x2250px
>mfw /biz/ fucking memed me into buying cryptoshit with their april and may luck months
I FUCKING BOUGHT MY FIRST CRYPTOSHIT ON THE FIRST OF JUNE

OH BOY WHAT A FOOLISH MISTAKE THAT WAS

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FUCKING MEMES

YOU HAD 2 GOOD MONTHS

2 FUCKING GOOD MONTHS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO MAKE SOME PROFIT IN YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT LIVES

BEFORE THAT AND AFTER THAT IT WAS SHIT

AND YOU COULDNT HELP BUT SPREAD THE MEMEAUTISM AND I FELL FOR IT

OH YES I FELL FOR IT

I SAW THAT EPIC APRIL AND MAY GAINS

AND I THOUGHT DAMN THIS MIGHT BE GOOD

I WAS SO FUCKING WRONG

I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF

BUT FIRST I WILL FUCKING KILL AS MANY OF YOU AS I CAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING MAY AND APRIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY DID I MISS IT
WHY DID I JOIN AFTER IT
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER MONTH LIKE THOSE
EVER
FUCK

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Buy high sell low

Welcome to the board baggy
>>
No sweat plenty of opportunities to get it back. Either hold your bags for now or reinvest in a dipped coin and have patience.
>>
Is it the weekend already?
>>
File: ur late.png (11KB, 550x422px) Image search: [Google]
ur late.png
11KB, 550x422px
nah man you just haven't been listening

see filename
>>
Where's your pokerface dude
>>
>>2673235
hahahahahh get fucked you stupid piece of shit

t. holding dgb, ark, lisk and nmr
>>
File: 1442039840622.jpg (49KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1442039840622.jpg
49KB, 520x520px
>>2673297
>.25 BTC for $113
>it will never be that low again
>>
>>2673235
No Refunds.
>>
File: 1498339627262.jpg (222KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498339627262.jpg
222KB, 500x700px
>>2673235
You were too late for the party and the train was already leaving OP. Buy at the bottom before the next bubble and you will be fine.
>>
>>2673235
You just suck op. I'm up 500% for June.
>>
File: reddcoin-girl.jpg (137KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin-girl.jpg
137KB, 437x437px
ffs JUST BUY FUCKING REDD COIN REDD-ID COMING OUT SOON IT WILL FOR SURE PUMP ITS SUPER LOW ATM GET IN NOW AND HOLD BUY THE RUMORS SELL THE NEWS IF YOU ARE SICK OF BUYING HIGH SELLING LOW HAHA THAT OLD TRICK

https://www.reddcoin.com/#Features
have a look and a read before you buy but it will at least double when this shit comes out
>>
File: still hurts.png (14KB, 512x398px) Image search: [Google]
still hurts.png
14KB, 512x398px
>>2673347
This is much more painful due to the recency
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.