[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XMR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: THE ONLY ANON COIN.png (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
THE ONLY ANON COIN.png
30KB, 250x250px
Smart money is in XMR -

- the only real crypto currency, and the only altcoin that gets used AT ALL
- soon to be 1 bil marketcap
- first ring sig implementation
- actually stable price
- Dev team doesn't involve themselves with horrible projects, and maintains distance from the crypto wave in general (something that is obviously paying off)

You guys should look at how far spread Monero actually is.. make your own decisions.

peace.
>>
Its a stable coin for long hold but not much gains in short middle term
>>
>>2672537
I may not be getting rich like the pump and dump coins, but I have my privacy to spend my money on whatever I want without a trace (unlike most "anonymous" coins).
>>
>>2672569
Honestly this is pointless because if you visit a website and the NSA knows, you're still going to butthole widening classes eventually.
>>
>>2672551
this, put a bit into it and forget about it for 10 years
>>
>soon to be 1 bill market cap

I like monero. I hold monero. But this sort of bullshit hype doesn't help anyone. Moneros cap is barely 2/3 of that
>>
Heard zcash, zcoin, hush and other z coins are better.

This is ok I guess.
>>
File: 1494174021941.png (38KB, 464x552px) Image search: [Google]
1494174021941.png
38KB, 464x552px
yeah I been reading about monero today and noticed its getting added to ledger nano s soon... think I'll get and hold some since I'm really into privacy technology anyways.
>>
>>2673240
>zcash
Toxic Waste, devs can create any number of coin at any point in time. All you can do is trust they won't do it. Has to be the biggest joke of a coin ever, even worst than a straight up copy of Bitcoin since the copy you can verify coins won't be created out of thin air.
>>
File: headmaster.png (160KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
headmaster.png
160KB, 320x320px
>/biz/ still hasn't learned its lesson
>>
File: Screenshot_20170630-202415.jpg (542KB, 911x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-202415.jpg
542KB, 911x1278px
>>2672537
Verge will reign supreme. Have fun hodling your bags. pic related
>>
>>2672537

> Only alt-coin that gets used AT ALL

Fake news, Ripple has been getting used by banks lately, and a buddy of mine bought video games in exchange for Dogecoins.
>>
>>2673908
>Ripple has been getting used by banks lately

do you realize that using the Ripple network is not the same as using XRP?
>>
>>2673927
do you realize that yes it is?

stupid fucking fag can only repeat what other mindless fudders say

if you READ THE WHITEPAPER, yes, banks can yes ripple blockchain alone, and save 20% on fees. If they use XRP, they save 60%.

Take a wild fucking guess as to which banks chose. There is a network btw japan and thailand RIGHT NOW using it. Go on, take a guess.

like you are unbelievably stupid if you think ripple + XRP isn't the future of banking lmao
>>
>>2672569
>>2672537
>>2672551
thanks for shilling, your shit monero coins are on it's way.
Say hi to the faggot dev pulling stupid stunts on his userbase just to make a point. Also while you are doing that, look for the balls of the other devs, it seems they've lost their balls and on account of being huge spineless faggots nobody is looking for them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.