[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he didn't invest in silk road v3 (bitbay)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

>he didn't invest in silk road v3 (bitbay)
>>
we finna be rich niggas
>>
anyone sell drugs there yet?
>>
bitbay shill get the fuck in here!!

when will dev confirm SILK ROAD V3 is open for serious drug business?
>>
>>2672233
>all those dude weed lmaos that smoked away millions of dollars in btc
no matter how hard you lose it youll never JUST that hard
>>
we need a guide on how to do it
>>
lmao bitbay shill must be on suicide watch
his fucking lame gaywatch memes got BTFO

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN
WE WANT SILK ROAD V3!!!
>>
>>2672274
The dev doesn't even want drugs sold on bitbay, saw it in some interview he did
>>
>>2672433
Doesn't want drugs sold using his crypto...

That's a fine tale he's spun
>>
>>2672233
Double deposit escrow is going to slow sales down like crazy to protect against the buyer or seller not delivering their end of the bargain (usually very low risk that seller won't deliver if you actually read feedback about the seller and they have good reviews).

So since that risk is pretty low anyway on traditional sites why go to such pains to protect against it?

If I'm a seller on bitbay I have to back up every item I sell with a security deposit equivalent to the cost of the item, meaning I always need bitbay coins on hand. And if I'm buying I need to have a security deposit on hand as well. For cheap items this isn't a big deal really, but what if I want to buy or sell something big? I have to basically spend twice as much to make the buy or list the item for sale. You get the money back if it goes well but you need a lot of capital just to participate in this system. This seems like a really annoying hassle that is going to impact every transaction, slowing down sales and making it so only those with a lot of money can participate.
>>
>>2672544
Ya
The current TOR model works fine
>>
>>2672544

To save $$$ fool

You have to pay 3rd parties hella cash to arbitrate service issues

consumers will go for the option that saves them money, period.

>>2672558

Not safe, central points of failure, etc.
>>
>>2672558

>not decentralized
>no double escrow
>tor is already compromised

SILK ROAD V3 is gonna murder alpha

screen cap this! billion dollar decentralized drug market within 2-3 years
>>
>>2672585
So if I want to sell 5000 dollars worth of shit on bitbay I need to have 5000 worth of crypto to back it up? Ok, so if I don't have the spare money laying around (like most people) then guess what I can't participate. Or I have to sell my inventory really slowly.

And if I want to buy something I basically need to be able to pay double just for the privilege of using bitbay.

I'll take 3rd party arbitrage and reading seller reviews anyday. I have never actually been ripped off by a seller buying online now that I think about it.
>>
>>2672648

>i dont want a car, ill keep riding a horse carriage
>i dont want a mobile phone, ill keep using a landline
>i dont want a computer, ill keep using my calculator
>i dont want a wheel, ill keep carrying shit on my back

lmao you faggots wont know what hit you once SILK ROAD V3 gobbles up 100 % of the online drug markets
>>
Best
Read
Ever

A fucking blockbuster tier
https://antilop.cc/sr/
>>
File: igor-bogdanov.jpg (83KB, 1140x499px) Image search: [Google]
igor-bogdanov.jpg
83KB, 1140x499px
>>2672233
>>2672258
>>2672274
>>2672305
>>2672611

Why do you make these threads and phonefag bump them with no proof, sources, or information when the BAYwatch generals is already in the catalog?

You're just hyping up with coin with nothing to offer or say of value.

You've never once provided proof other than "FINNA"

Case and point
>>2653934
>>2663060
>>2663036
>>2661902

Please, if you're going to try and act like you have talked about anything or had any sources, do it when its not piss easy to prove you wrong by just looking at the achieve a day back.

Do your research, be genuine with your sources and information, and SORT YOURSELF OUT anon.

Your "FINNA" posting does nothing to help investors know the actual value of their buy ins on the coin or actual updates that are happening with the coin.

For real information and answers to this coin if you are looking to invest, check the BAYwatch general here, where BAYshill will answer all your questions and forward information and feedback to the devs.
>>2668284
>>
>>2672740

lol the funny thing is I started these memes yesterday but now its already other guys pushing them

dont you morons get it?

this is what the people want!

a billion dollar crypto success story in the making. you cant keep your heads up your asses forever

THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN!
>>
>>2672814
It's literally just you phonefagging.

You even respond to me and BAYshill on subsequent threads.

And even if low key drug exchange is something people want to use the platform for, why would you be stupid enough to announce that shit out loud and proud?

That's just asking to get shut down instantly. And most people on /biz/ are just meet and don't actually have drugs to sell or even do drugs.

Stop being an autistic sperg spaming this meme about something that has done nothing but brought the coin down since you started posting that crap 2 days ago.
>>
do we have any memers that can make bitbay silk road 3.0 memes?
>>
File: A-1069770-1417952901-1959.jpeg.jpg (8KB, 266x300px) Image search: [Google]
A-1069770-1417952901-1959.jpeg.jpg
8KB, 266x300px
>>2672972
FINNAbro why are you trying to push a FUD meme based on your lying speculation of the platforms utility when it is monitered so bad that is only going to hurt your investment in Bay in the end?
>>
>>2672648

> Poorfag detected

Maybe when you grow up you'll understand
>>
>>2673001
im not finnabro and i havent invested yet. im not lying why can't it be used as silk road?
>>
>>2673148
Bro I'm in the discord and you post the same thing and phonefag the same exact shit but never answer when I point out your lack of sources and overt speculation on a false notion on the premise of the project.

But nice of you to post in that discord and complain :)
>>
>>2673210
...i have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>2673210
complain about what? sources about what? im not in a discord
>>
File: IMG_20170630_185030.png (97KB, 721x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_185030.png
97KB, 721x537px
>>2673222

Stop lying you autist. All you do talk about drugs with no proof. You're just shitting up all the threads with your warped idea of the project creating proxy FUD.
>>
>>2673275
hahaha that's not me sorry
>>
lol price is tanking
ill buy when it starts mooning, dont mind missing and not risking
>>
>>2672884
Not just him bud. Get on the boat, there's room for you.
>>
>>2672648
Not all people that sell items are poor fags. If you got 5k of items to sell but no money, then your wasting money buying junk and likely shitty priorities...hence being a poorfag.
>>
>>2672648
I think the fact that you do have to start selling slowly to gain more in crypto so you can then make bigger sales is a really good thing. It means you need to build your reputation on smaller items first before selling big $$$ stuff.
I hope BitBay moons. Not sure if I like the idea of it being silk road in the long run, but it does seem like a good route to gain traction, but might scare away normies.
>>
>>2673741

These silk road faggots are trying to fud the project I think, there's no way they'd be this conspicuous if they seriously wanted to make private markets.
>>
price really tanked earlier. recovered a bit since. i guess a small whale really wanted out
>>
WE FINNA BE RICH!!!
>>
We Finna be rich my niggasss
>>
>>2673706
Ok but a lot of people that buy and sell items online are poorfags. Whats your point?
Double deposit escrow is overkill and inconvenient for both ppl. Just look at reviews for the seller and you're good 99.9% of the time because he will have an interest in not pissing ppl off and hurting business.
>>
In for $500 kengaroo bucks
>>
finna be rich
>>
lmao looks like you got out-memed watchbay fags
>>
>>2672233
HOW DO I INVEST, FAGGOTS?
>>
>>2672233
Bay has been fucking tanking since you started making these nigger threads. Fuck you. I want my money back.
>>
>>2672233
>he isn't selling dank memes on Alphabay for Monero
>>
WE FINNA BE RICH MY NIGGAS!

SILK ROAD V3 with double escrow

drug listings supported soon, dev is confirmed ancap

this shit gonna moon boyos
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.