[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accept it, CryptoCurrency is over for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wy09distmarkdowncryot.png (49KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
wy09distmarkdowncryot.png
49KB, 620x376px
Nothing bad, but that's the reality. The bubble pops slowly compared to the last times but it does already. Everything is going down now. Slowly but steady. Expecting BTC below 2000 shortly and maybe below 1500 after. All alts will follow and many of them disappear finally. Everything repeats again and so will the next bubble. Maybe quicker as this one.
>>
>>2670329
I generally agree with this but there's plenty of chances to day trade and make money while this happens
>>
Crypto will crash the day a stupid ICO creator goes to prison. That will be the start of the real crypto revolution.
>>
Sure... Or to loose all if a flash crash is happening also, which is happening often in such times in crypto.
>>
>>2670329
>Everything is going down now. Slowly but steady.

Some of us actually trade crypto.

We're not all 'buy and hold' normies who lose money in a bear market.
>>
You idiots keep saying BTC will crash but nope. August 1st is a big nothing burger. As for shit tokens, including ETH, yes expect a crash.
>>
>>2670379
Man, those people who fell for the "buy and forget" meme will probably kill themself.
>>
>>2670379
Short term trading is zero sum. More likely than not, you're cucking yourself even harder in a rangebound market right now by buying high and selling low.
>>
File: nothingburger.jpg (79KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
nothingburger.jpg
79KB, 900x500px
>>2670396
>>
>>2670419
lol keep telling yourself that
>>
>>2670396
Too Blind to see?
>>
>>2670493
Sure, bud. Keep larping with your $100 investment.
>>
Charts are Rorschach tests, in them you project yourself. Example, at the start of the 1990s bull run I said, "This looks toppy, it's going to crash." Instead of crashing the chart went up for 8 years. Example, when Bitcoin was $3 I saw poasts like SELL SELL SELL THIS IS THE TOP SCREENCAP BITCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH. Rorschach test, as I said.
>>
>>2670419
When it's trending, trade the trend. When it's rangebound swing trade.
>>
>>2670379
if everything is going down, how do even day traders make money? answer: they dont. so stop lying
>>
Speaking of trading, I liquidated all my tokens into BTC. whats a good upandcomer that has been generally forgotten but you jews will pump the shit out of by tomorrow. Sphere. Gostlecoin. Diamond. VGINA. theres no trend to these, they just explode. so whatll it be guys?
>>
>>2670632
>everything
>a new shitcoin with a 24h 200% increase every. fucking. day.
this is how they make money. cooridnated pumps that you just have to be lucky enough to get in at. I don't know where ppl have the slightest clue to believe in investing in VGINA, but they fucking do with 16000x (no im not kidding either). traders always make money off the pumps in any market, but how they know whats coming is the answer we seek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.